Sorry Unforgiven

"What is he doing here?" I pointed at my ex with every inch of Hatred I had in my body

"He came to try to apologize to us but I'm pretty sure he came because he knew you were in town" Jordan said with his accent

I sighed "leave" I pointed towards the end of the hallway "or I will. I will not let you follow me"

"Please just let me redeem myself-"

"Oh shut the fuck up with the damn song references it's not cute anymore. its too late to say sorry so go fuck your self or hey! Maybe go fuck the other girls you were talking to when we were dating yea?"

He sighed "Flower pl-"

"Don't call me that or I swear to go-"

"You'll do what?!"

That snapped Kyle Johnnie Bryan Jordan Jeydon Shannon Tyler (Heagen) and Robby

They all turned to him "ok you're leaving now get out" Bryan said pointing out the door.

My heart started beating supper fast and it was harder to breath. It felt like my chest was closing in on me and I could feel tears stinging my eyes.

"J-Johnnie" I said grabbing onto his jacket. He immediately knew what was happening and pushed through everyone including Austin. He set me down in the bathroom.

"Hey hey Iris focus on my voice, focus on my eyes, copy my breathing, everything's gonna be alright" Johnnie cooed rubbing my back and pushing the hair out of my face. I could hear everyone else yelling at Austin to get out.

But he bursted through the bathroom door anyway and pushed Johnnie away from me grabbing my face and connecting our lips together. I tried to push him off I couldn't breath but I was too weak.

Jordan and Kyle pulled him off of me and I squirmed to the very corner of the bathroom

"GET OUT! I DONT LIKE YOU I NEVER WILL FORGIVE YOU I HATE YOU JUST GET OUT AND STAY OUT STAY OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER"

I yelled crying and grabbing onto my knees holding them close to my body.

"It's ok it's ok" jeydon bent down beside me "it's gonna be alright" he held me close as i cried into his chest as everyone else bent down beside me after getting Austin out

"He's a dick Iris and you don't deserve him you don't deserve any of the shit you're going through and it makes me so pissed. You deserve every good thing you get yet so many things happen to you. I'm sorry Iris you deserve better" Bryan knelt beside me

I was taking shaky breathes "I'm ok... Can Uhm can you guys drop me off...I want to go back to set. I just wanna sleep and cry and my clothes are at Dylan's house and I don't have a key"

Bryan nodded "I'll drive you. Come on" I wiped away the tears clearing my throat and splashing my face with water.

"See I'm fine" I looked at the group with a small smile

"Iris, you can't bottle thighs up forever, you'll explode, you don't always have to be strong. It's ok to cry" Kyle got up hugging me as I began to cry again

"I know" I pulled away and started walking out of the apartment and to the parking garage as Bryan followed suit.

>>>

We made it to set after I asked Shelly for directions. The security guard wouldn't let me pass so I had to call Arden to come and let me in. She did as told and I walked in but I walked in on the middle of the scene.

"I have math after that" I heard Victoria say

"Then I'll come find you in between" I heard the all too familiar voice. I turned the corner to see the two kissing and I felt so awful. I know it is just acting and I know that we aren't dating I don't even know if I like him but considering the situation that just happened I felt awful.

"CUT!" the director yelled who I had learned was named Russell. Dylan turned around to see me and smiled except I didn't smiled back and he knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" He walked up to me and grabbed both my hands

"My ex.. He-he was at the apartment. He tried apologizing but I-i had a panic attack and I just i came back here cause my stuffs still at your house and I don't have a key and I just want to sleep and just cry and I don't want to do anything right now I just want to be alone and sleep but my stuffs at your house and-" I was cut off with Dylan pulling me into a hug

"It's ok everything's ok it's gonna be ok." He rubbed my back

"Come on" he grabbed my hand and lead me to where the trailers are.

"I have clothes here you can just wear those and sleep in the trailer" I nodded as he let me in closing the door and going over to where he kept his clothes and pulled out some sweatpants

"Here" he handed them to me "theres a bathroom behind you" he pointed I nodded and turned to go change.

The sweatpants were all too big so I found the string and tied it securely around my waist so they wouldn't fall. I then took off the black shirt I had in leaving the white tank top underneath.

I walked back out to find Dylan on the couch with a blanket and pillow.

"I have to go finish a few more scenes, but I'll be back are you alright?" He said as I sat down.

"I'm ok, I just wanna be alone, sleep a little get my mind off things. I'll be fine when I wake up" I smiled reassuringly at him to let him know I was ok. He nodded and got up "come on lay down" I laughed at him as he pulled the blanket over me.

"Get some rest flower. I'll be back soon" he kissed my forehead and headed out the door as I let sleep consume my already tired body