Thank You

I woke up in the trailer with no one there. I sighed and frowned. Today wasn't good at all. I decided I'd just walk around set so I got up and put my shoes on.

I walked out of the trailer looking around. There were people walking around everywhere. I thought I'd go to a different trailer and ask them the way considering I had no idea where to go.

I walked through the trailers till I noticed one.

Moroles

I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I frowned and sighed remembering the kissing scene from earlier if Dylan wasn't back yet Victoria probably wasn't either.

I continued walking looking at the names on the trailers and giving up they were all probably inside.

I walked back towards the building not really knowing where to go. I couldn't open the locked door and I sighed about to turn back around until something hit my head hard.
I fell towards the ground hitting it hard as I removed my hands from the hard pavement to my head where contact was made.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" A voice from above rang.

I sighed this day keeps getting better and better. I looked up to find Victoria.

"Oh thank god! Can you tell me where Dylan is I need his keys?" She smiled softly but it seemed like a fake smile. I decided to ignore it

"Sure. You alright though? I didn't know you were there I just was going back to my trailer"

"Yea I'm ok" I said groaning and she helped me up. "Just wanna go home." I smiled softly and she nodded

"Well follow me"

She began to walk and I obeyed following her looking around the studio. She pushed open a door and as soon as we entered it smelled weird...awful... Tons of chemicals.

I was still behind Victoria until she moved slightly pointing at the three chairs in front of me. There were people in front of them doing something to there faces. I smiled softly at Victoria and made my way over to the chairs only to find Tyler Dylan and Cody all day I'm chairs getting their a game on also known as were wolf make up.

"Homie" Tyler said smiling I smiled back softly "hey Tyler" my voice was soft but raspy kind of like I had been crying which I had been but oh well.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I smiled again and Dylan frowned

"You ok flower?"

I smiled again "yea uh can I have the keys maybe? I just want to go home. I would love to stay but this day kind of sucked and I just want it to be over" he smiled "yea take the car I'll catch a ride with that one" he pointed to posey. I smiled at the make up artist

"Can i hug him or?" I pointed at Dylan. I didn't want to mess up two hours of werewolf make up. She smiled and nodded I thanked her and hugged Dylan.

"Feel better flower" Dylan kissed my cheek and I laughed the gangs feeling weird.

"Keys are in the trailer on the make up table" I nodded

"Bye homie" I said before leaving after Tyler repeated the goodbye.

I somewhat remembered the way Victoria led me through and I was lucky enough to not get lost before I reached the exit door.

I went back to the trailer finding the keys with ease. They were in a simple keychain with various keys on them. I found the car keys and made my way to the parking lot

I clicked the button on the keys numerous times until I heard the sound of a car going off. I turned and walked quickly in that direction to find the car. I unlocked the car and got in.

>>>

I typed the address into the gps on my phone and made it back to the house in 20 minutes.

I opened the door hearing commotion in the kitchen.

"Dylan? Is that you?" I heard someone yell

"Uh no it's Iris Dylan is still on set finishing some scenes" I entered the kitchen seeing Ellery cleaning and Dylan's mom cooking.

"Oh hi sweetheart!" She turned around smiling "I don't think we've ever really met properly. Are you hungry? Foods almost done" I smiled but nodded my head no.

"No I kind of just came back to sleep, I kind of had a rough day today." I smiled softly as Ellery finished putting dishes into the dishwasher.

"Come on" she smiled to me holding out her hand. I looked at her confused and she just smiled softly "it's ok"

I gave her my hand and she dragged me upstairs into a room which I guessed was Dylan's.

"We put your stuff in here cause we didn't know where else to put it. You can just sleep in here it's Dylan's room I'm sure he'll be fine with it" she smiled and walked out the door.

"Well she's nice" I thought to myself. I sighed looking around the room and smiling. There were at least 3-5 guitars and a bunch of posters and pictures. I smiled looking over at the table on the side seeing some of the pictures we took in the hotel room back in San Fransisco. I took pictures of the pictures with my phone and then lied back down.

I'm making an appreciation post to my best friend. No it's not Johnnie, Kyle, or anyone one else in mde. This is actually someone I've met more recently. I've only known him for about a month and he's one of the closest people in my life. It doesn't matter if he's filming or sleeping if I need him he's there. He's always there and I couldn't thank him enough for that. Some of my best times in life have been with him and I don't even know how he puts up with me. How he puts up with my annoying singing when we go on long car rides or how he puts up with how childish I can be. But I'm thankful he does because he's one of the best things that have ever happened to me. I love you @dylansprayberry

I posted the picture I took of the Polaroid picture in his desk of us in the hotel with bed head. I was kissing his cheek and he was smiling, actually smiling. Not so badass now eh sprayberry.

I didn't tag him in the photo so less people will see it. I didn't expect Dylan to see it I just needed to say something to him. I couldn't call him or text him cause if he was filming right now it would make noise unless it was in silent which if it was he most likely would not answer. But I did text him one thing before I went to sleep.

Thank You.