Los Angeles Angel

We arrived at Dylan's house because shelly's apartment was too small and it was too early so her roommate was asleep.

Right now we all sat in the living room. Me,Dylan, and Shelly  were on the first couch. Tyler,Khylin,Mason were on the second couch and Posey and D2 were on the chairs.

I leant my head on Dylan's shoulder and he rapped his arm around me. "We should do something today" Shelly spoke up.

"Ok yes I have a plan. I'm staying here for two weeks. So today is going to be our day. " I motioned to all of us "tomorrow me Shelly Arden holland and Victoria are having a girls day. Day after is adventuring with this thing" I pointed at Dylan "and the day after can be our day again. I'll visit set sometimes but I don't want to get in the way so while your guys are filming I'll stay at my friends place. And next week will be spent with them too cause I don't want to leave them out"

"Wow you're very prepared" Tyler commented "I mean I couldn't sleep on the plane so...."

"Well I'm down" Shelly stood up.

"What do we so now?" Mason said

"Disney land?" I asked hopefully the guys laughed at me and Khylin stood up "yes we are going to Disney land"

"Why're you all laughing" I pouted

"Oh my god you're so adorable" D2 laughed and I frowned confused "you're like a puppy oh my god"

I rolled my eyes but laughed anyway "I'm going to go change" I grabbed my suitcase and opened it up grabbing out some clothes and other essentials needed.

I got dressed putting on a maroon colored cropped top that says "Hakuna mutata" in the middle of an infinity sign made up of birds flying. I put on white high waisted shorts and wrapped a flannel around it in case it got cold. I put on shoes and a vans maroon colored Snap Back. I put on light make up just concealer mascara and eyeliner. I grabbed my backpack from the airport and emptied a few things out so I could put a few others in. I brought head phones, a jacket, both of my cameras, my wallet, and some water.

"Ok I'm ready" I turned around to find Mason standing there.

"Hi" I smiled

"Hey" he smiled back "let's go"

I nodded and grabbed my backpack and phone

"Oh I am not riding in a limo again" I dead panned walking into the living room where everyone was ready.

"No we rented this car bus van thing" D2 tried explaining "it has nine seats we can all fit"

I nodded heading out the door to the porch waiting for everyone else to follow.

The car was there and we got in. Posey was driving I was in the front middle and D2 was beside me. Dylan was directly behind me in the middle of Mason and Khylin and Shelly and Tyler were in the very back.

we drove to Disneyland jamming out to music that Tyler Dylan and i took the responsibility in choosing. Tyler and I played Halsey songs and i played one Melanie Martinez one whilst Dylan chose some good ol JB along with yellow card and state champs which i was very fond of. I decided to turn a neck deep song on and i glanced at Dylan who was smirking his ass off. i laughed at him rolling my eyes turning around and singing to the music. He eventually sang along with me and i smiled. The Neck Deep jamming session didnt last long as we arrived at our destination. 

"Oh i am so excited" i said getting out of the car following D2. We walked over to the entrance showing them the pass that ellery, dylans sister, let us borrow. 

we walked in and immediately found the Ferris wheel. i mean i had to, it was huge. i smiled and turned around facing Dylan. "were going on that" i pointed at the Ferris wheel and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers together as i began to walk. 

"i think we should go on it later.Its prettier when its at night" he began 

"but the fireworks are at night" i frowned 

"and it will be absolutely beautiful if we watch them at the top of the Ferris wheel" i sighed but nodded nonetheless. He dragged me back to where the group was our hands still together. "lets go on the roller coaster" i exclaimed 

"now that i am down with" Dylan said as everyone else agreed. 

>>>

it was night now, and the day was perfect. We went on thousands of rides and saw thousands of things. We ate food and we just had an all and all amazing day. right now we were walking to the Ferris wheel, like Dylan said earlier we would go on it at night. I was holding the unicorn Dylan won me in my hands while my other was intertwined this his. his other hand was holding cotton candy and a churo and i took the advantage of turning my head so i could take a bite of the churo but failed because i started laughing once i bit it. Dylan laughed as well rolling his eyes at me as we made our way up the line 

we had a skip the line pass and although i hated using it i didnt want to waste time since the fireworks were about to start. it was 2 people a cart and of course dylan and i were pushed into the same one. 

the ride began to the top and as soon as we got to the topped it made a not so gentle stop. I screamed scarred out of my mind because we were at the top but Dylan grabbed me and prevented me from being any closer to falling. 

"jesus christ" i mumbled closing my eyes and sighing letting my head fall onto dylans chest. 

"sorry for the technical difficulties but the ride is currently stopped. We have found the problem and we are working to get the ride up as soon as possible" the worker from down bellow said through a loud speaker. 

Just as i opened my eyes the fireworks started 

"why do i feel like you jinxed this" i looked at Dylan 

"i dont know why?"

"well you said that watching the fireworks at the top of the Ferris wheel would be beautiful.. now he we are..." 

he laughed at me and placed his arm over my shoulder 

"just enjoy it" 

i sighed but lent my head on his shoulder this time and intertwined our fingers watching the fireworks. 

"this is beautiful" i muttered barley audible 

"yea" Dylan muttered as well. 

"do you know what Los Angeles means?" Dylan spoke up sitting up a bit straighter. 

"mhm.. its uh the angels right?"  

"yea...i just i thought it was kind of funny you know i haven't seen you in 2 weeks and you came here. the city of angels and famous people. " 

i laughed at his choice of words 

"its just like the city kind of is like you" 

"how" i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion 

"well here you are, you're surrounded by 'famous people'" he put air quotations around famous "you're quiet but loud and busy, you have hidden secrets about you everywhere. You're an angel surrounded by chaos yet somehow you manage to stay well a city" 

i smiled softly "that is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me" 

he smiled too hugging me with one arm. 

The Ferris Wheel began to move again and i sighed but smiled. "lets go home" i stated grabbing his hand.