Reunited

it had been two weeks since i last saw Dylan Tyler mason and khylin. ive talked to Dylan and Tyler almost every day though and Shelly and i became great friends. as did the other Dylan and i although we didn't talk much. by now i had met the entire cast of the show mostly because Shelly introduced me to everyone and gave everyone my number, not that i was complaining though. Dean woke up about 4 days after i arrived. Apparently there was a car driving in the wrong lane and the lane beside him didn't have any space for him so he swerved off the road and hit a tree. We have been spending quality sibling time and when i told him i knew Dylan and Tyler he flipped out. Which was so great to see him smile again. now today i was supposed to go home, but like promised i was flying to LA instead.

i was packing whilst on the phone with Dylan last night who just so happened to tell the cast i was going to LA and apparently everyone wanted to pick me up from the airport and then spend the night. I was totally fine with it but it just made me laugh

now we sat at the airport waiting for my moms flight then my brothers and lastly mine.

"So once you get to LA you call me alright? i dont care if you are with Dylan or Dylan or Tyler you call me!" Dean shook my shoulders while talking i rolled my eyes

"thats only cause you wanna talk to them!"

he pretended to be hurt putting his hand over his chest for 'dramatic affect' "i just want to make sure my precious little sister gets there safely...with her friends...who are on teen wolf...oh god. you sure you dont want me to come w-"

"no" i laughed at him.

"r-right ok"

i rolled my eyes as my moms flight number was called

i smiled "bye mom. I love you. ill be home soon" i hugged her and she said by to my brothers. She got on her plane waving at all 3 of us. wow..that must be hard.. leaving your kids like that. Note to self:: never let your kids go like that

"So what about you?? hows the wife? kids? i haven't seen Nick in a while. i think its fair if i see my nephew every once in a while" i stated to my other brother Sean (yes their names were planned like that)

"they're fine. and no! you're not seeing my kid weirdo!" he was obviously joking but i pretended to take offense to it hitting him in the arm

"its ok flower you can see my kid" Dean sat beside us

"Dean...you dont have a kid" i dead panned staring at him

"not yet" he winked and i gasped. "NO WAY!"

"YES WAY"

"GERARD WAY?"

all 3 of us burst out in laughter. We used to do that all the time as kids except it would normally be my dad to say the Gerard part. i smiled at my brothers as Sean's flight number was called. he got up and i hugged him saying goodbye. It was just me and Dean now.

that didn't last long though because as soon as Sean disappeared behind security i was called next.

"Bye Dean" i hugged him "be careful ok? mom was going crazy when you got hurt. Dont do that to us. take it easy and for the love of god do not die"

"inspiring" Dean said sarcastically. i smirked at him

"on no"

"oh yes"

"dont-"

"WERE ALL BLOODY INSPIRED"

i screamed at the top of my lungs earing stares from hundreds of people around us. i laughed as Dean pretended not to know me. i hugged him one more time saying goodbye before disappearing into the plane.

>>>

I got off and as soon as i walked out of security i could see a huge group on one side of the airport, a few security guards holding them back, and the entire cast of teen wolf on the other side. i smiled to myself as i could hear the screams of fangirls.

"Dylan!" i called for my best friend. i stood at about 5 feet away from the group only to see a security guard making his way towards us but stopped when he was Dylan pushing away Mason and Tyler so he could get to me. i covered my face with my hands as he got closer. I smiled so wide and as soon as i let my hands go they wrapped around Dylans shoulders. he held me tightly as i silently cried into the crook of his neck.

"i missed you so much" my voice cracked 'i missed you so so much"

he pulled away. "im sorry, this is probably going to be all over the internet. we didnt know all these people would show up."

"its ok. i mean ill probably get a lot of hate but that doesnt matter right now i cant believe im here i cant believe your hear i cant believe im with you i cant believe- i just missed you so much" i closed the space between us again letting the tears fall.

"you look beautiful when you cry" he wiped away the tears from my face but more came out "That is not helping sprayberry" he laughed but hugged me again. then i saw the rest of the cast behind us.

"HOMIE" i shouted running to tyler, who did his classic lifting me off the ground hug. i smiled once he out me down. "HOMIE"he shouted back. i laughed at him "wh-i thought i was your homie!" D2 pretended to be hurt.

"R2D2 you're real!" i hugged him and he laughed into my hair "nope im fake this is all a dream sweetheart" i frowned and rolled my eyes "you killed the moment D2"

"IRIS!" i turned around to find Shelly with her arms open for a hug. i smiled at her and ran into er arms "SHELLY OH MY GOD" i yelled in her embrace. i saw Mason and Khylin and i ran to them both group hugging them. "you guuyyyss" i said smiling "Aurorraaaaa" mason replied. i laughed and hugged him tightly. as i let go i hugged khylin just was tight,

"I think we should go before we get mobbed" Tyler Hoechlin spoke "yea i think we should" i laughed giving him a one arm hug "id prefer a hi but trying to save me from a mob on fangirls work too" i stated grabbing my bag. Tyler laughed and draped his arm over my shoulder

"you were right Posey, she is a female stiles"

i rolled my eyes laughing as we headed out of the airport and too the car. It was one of those 8 seat cars even though there was 10 of us.

"oh thats not our car" Tyler pulled me along towards a limo

"you're kidding right" i stopped in my tracks."nope."

"we all couldn't fit in one car" a Shelly chimed in. "is this ok?"

"i mean id prefer the jeep... but-"

"great come on" i sighed as i was being pulled to the car.

"i dont like this" i frowned to the inside of the car. "i can call a taxi and meet you guys wherever. i dont really know about riding in that"

"you dont have to if you dont want to but id love if you came with us" Shelly smiled softly and i sighed nodding "ok. ok fine i got into the back of the limo

"im staying at my friends apartment in LA. you can just drop me off there if youd like"

"nope. we picked you up cause we wanted to know more about you. You can sleep at my place tonight. We are having a sleepover" Shelly said. i smiled and nodded

"Shelly, you are the most convincing person on this planet"

everyone laughed and Shelly flipped her hair "why thank you"