Catering and Concerts

We got to the catering line to already see Alex Shannon and Kyle up ahead. I shouted at them and they motioned for us to come over in which we did.

"Ok so Alex, Kyle, Shannon this is Tyler, Dylan, Mason, and Khylin" I said pointing to each of the guys. "Tyler, Dylan, Mason, Khylin this is Alex, Kyle, and Shannon" I said doing the same hand motions to each person

"So apparently they have a taco/burrito/nacho bar today like basically Mexican heaven which is ironic cause who's day it is to run catering" Kyle stated more than asked me.

"Who?" I was genuinely curios

"The Mexicans themselves-" he began but I had already cut him off

"It's pierce the veils day to do catering?! I nearly shrieked at Kyle. Why does he not tell me these things! Well I guess he did but he should've earlier so I can prepare myself oh my god pierce the veil is doing catering oh my-

"Yes they are." Kyle laughed at me. "That's why it's taking so long"

"Jesus Christ Kyle why do you not tell me these things sooner!" I yelped and he laughed at me

Soon after the line started moving and we grabbed our lovely Mexican food whilst staring at pierce the veil...trying not to die... Or fangirl...

We weren't aloud to take pictures or make conversation with them which sucked but I just kept walking. I sat down In between Tyler and Shannon which was across from Dylan and Mason.

We ate our food in mostly silence with conversation here and there. It wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be. But good news is that everyone got along well. Dylan Tyler Mason and Khylin got up to throw the trash away while I said goodbye to Alex Shannon and Kyle

"I'll be back by the tour bus around 7ish" I told them "I still really want to see Black Veil Brides so yea" they nodded and we said goodbye as I walked off with the guys

"Tyllleeerrrr" I said dragging out the letters in his name

"Yes?"

"Can I have a piggy back ride? My feet are starting to hurt" he nodded whilst laughing and bent down. I got on his back and he stood up as I told him the directions to go to the next set, which just so happened to be Neck Deep. Dylan Mason and I decided to go in the front whilst Tyler and Khylin stayed in the back. I held onto Dylan's hand once again while they played Kali Ma I jumped and sang at the top of my lungs, Dylan following my actions. We got lost in the music together. Every now and then glancing at each other and smiling. Jumping together and sheering. It was so fun. They began to play December and the crowd slowed down. It being calmer then it was 10 minutes ago. I rested my head on Dylan's shoulder as we swayed back and forth to the beat.

⚜⚜⚜

Neck Deep ended and Tyler and I were arguing about who to see next. He wanted to see some of the smaller bands and I wanted to see New Years Day.

"Ok you guys go see the smaller bands. I'll see New Year's Day lets just meet back at the indoor stage yea?" I stated and they all agreed.

"Ok well what if someone gets lost how will we contact you?" Khylin asked. I shrugged

"Just... I'm not sure find your way there and I'll be there ok? Here I have a map of the venue so if you do get lost then you can find your way around " I said taking my backpack off my shoulders and taking the map out handing it to them. They nodded and went there separate ways whilst I went to see New Years Day on my own.

⚜⚜⚜

The show ended and I went to the indoor stage but I didn't see them. How great... I should've gotten their numbers so I could contact them. Damn it Khylin did say that... Well im fucked.