My Turn

Dylan's POV

I walked back to my trailer during lunch only to find it empty until I found my phone with a note attached to it

It's my turn to be the idiot now i guess. Anyways I made you a playlist I also found my apartment key in my bag. Apparently my brother had a spare one and slipped it in, convenient though right? Anyways I put it on a necklace cause that was really the only thing I could put it on... Right anyways Read the rest of this on the notes on your phone. I left it open. Ok anyways I went to go visits my friends I'll pick you up though. Just call me ❤️

I unlocked my phone and read the message she left and I smiled.

I wish she saw just how much I loved her and how I'd do anything for her. I love her. I really love her. I just can't tell her not yet at least. I've known her for a little over a month. I think I'll just ask her out next time I visit her. Yea. But until then I don't know how I'll be able to a) control my feelings and b) let her know I love her. This isn't going to be easy and I know it.

I took out the Taco Bell she left me and began eating it. I glanced at my guitar. She owes me a song...

There was knocking at the door and I answered it to see non other than Tyler posey.

"Hey man you ask Iris to comic con yet?" He walked in as soon as I opened the door

"Yea she said she'll go" he nodded taking a bite of my taco "hey that's my food no" he laughed and sat down on the couch picking up the guitar and tuning it. I rolled my eyes at him simply.

"You gonna ask her out?" He blurted out after moment of silence. It caught me by surprise and I turned around to face him

"What?"

"Iris. Are you going to ask her out?"

I sighed "yea eventually just not now. Not until next time I see her. I feel like it'll be more special that way"  Tyler nodded "alright man." I nodded to

"So you like her then?"  He blurted out after uh another moment of silence.

"Maybe"

He smiled and got up placing the guitar down then came and patter my shoulder "good luck man. I gotta go film some scenes"

"Alright bye homie"

"Bye"

I sighed face planting on the couch as I played the playlist she had made for me

*skip a week to comic con Iris's POV*

I got up getting ready. Thankful to have gone shopping yesterday I had the perfect comic con outfit. I took out a white dress with baymax's Face on it I had white knee high socks with black stripes at the top and some ankle boots.

I put on normal makeup and walked out putting the necklace with Dylan's key on and a charm bracelet I had recently got along with a mocking bird necklace and a twenty one pilots necklace. I put on my usual rings and grabbed my new black and white SnapBack that said "too fast to live too young to die" on the back of the hat where the hole was and it had stars around the too young to die part.

I walked downstairs to find Dylan on the couch on his phone. I snuck up behind me and wrapped my arms around him. "Let's go come on" he got up and grabbed my hand leading me out of the house. He got in the car and drove to set where they had a tour bus. Not really sure why but they did... Oh well. We all climbed on the bus me and Dylan in the back. I took out my Polaroid camera I had brought and held it up takin a picture of me and Dylan then taking a picture of the entire cast.