It's getting to know you, NOT stalking

Its pretty bad when you've been with someone and know literary nothing about them.

So I snuck into the filing room (courtesy of knowing where Erwin hid the key) and leafed through manila envelopes until I found the one I was looking for.

Ackerman, Levi

Age: unknown, estimated to be around twenty.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 143 lbs

DOB: unknown

Blood type: A

Criminal Background: was one of the most notorious black market dealers in the Underground. Thief. Aggravated assault. Resisting arrest.

Ooh. I got myself a bad boy, I thought. Reading this made Levi even sexier. But they didn't determine his birthday?

I tracked Levi down. He was in his room, lounging in a rather expensive chair.

"The scouting corps didn't determine your date of birth?" I asked him, leaning against the wall in his room.

"No, they... how did you find that out?" He asked in surprise.

" I did some snooping. I'm not as soft and innocent as you think I am."

Levi sighed. " I never really knew when my birthday was. When my uncle took me in, he kept changing the date every year because he couldn't remember. What else did you read?"

" Everything."

" so you're okay dating a con?"

" Yeah. It gives you a sexier edge."

" sexy?"

"Mmm-hmm" I walked over to him and sat on his lap, and put my arms around his neck. He kissed my neck.

" Levi," I breathed.

"Hmm?"

"We could make your Birthday out to be Christmas. It's the holiest day of the year, and not only are you my savior, but humanity's,too."

"Sounds good to me. I won't have to be the center of attention except once a year."

"So, what are you getting your secret Santa?"

"Something that they would not expect. Yours?"

"A gag gift, maybe"

"Sounds fun."

I crushed my lips against his. His fingers twisted into my hair, and our mouths moved in sync. We momentarily broke apart, our breathing ragged. He dragged my face back to his, and my hands became tangled in his hair.

Knock, knock, knock.

We broke the kiss after hearing those knocks on the door. Levi sighed in exasperation. I got up off him, and blushed, now seeing the way that I had been sitting. It was definitely not polite for company. He left the comfort of his chair, and I sat at his desk. He answered the door.

"Hello?" He asked. Instead of seeing a familiar face, Levi saw a box on the ground. It had red and green striped wrapping paper with a yellow bow at the top. He picked it up, and closed the door behind him.

He returned to his chair ad read the tag on the box.

"To Rukia and Levi."

"Wow. Someone is already feeling Christmas spirit," I said.

Levi began opening the package neatly. He didn't even crinkle the paper.

What in the heck?

Outside in the hallway, Hanji sniggered. The two lovebirds were sure to get a kick out of their christmas present!

Sorry that this chapter is short, guys. I wanted to keep the christmas present a surprise! 100+ reads already? Thank you for reading. I know nothing exciting has happened.