Scenario Book for AOT?

Dedicated to Preston

Tell me what you guys think....should I do a scenario book for SNK/AOT? Read this possible excerpt and tell me what you think! I am in JROTC so I do have the credentials to be writing this kind of stuff. Ethos, Logos and Pathos.

ALPHA VS. BRAVO

In all militaries, there are separated companies within a battalion. The most known are Alpha and Bravo. Each year, survivors of both companies will hold a formal event for their cadets. The survey corps hosts a battalion picnic. Alpha and Bravo has had the long time tradition of competing with each other to declare which company was the best. Commander Erwin was in charge of both Alpha and Bravo, and had established that this year, you would be playing with water guns and water balloons- you would have a skirmish between companies. You were to wear casual clothes for the occasion as well as a bandana, color according to your company. Green for Alpha, white for Bravo.

You sighed as the scent of well seasoned hamburgers infiltrated your nose. The pungent smell of beef made your stomach growl. Mike stood at the grill, casually flipping burgers and turning the hotdogs. Sasha was raiding the food, particularly anything with potatoes. Her white bandana was tied around her upper arm.

It was weird seeing everyone out of uniform and wearing tee shirts and shorts and tennis shoes. Especially  Alpha's captain Levi, who wore a white tank top, black shorts, and a pair of sandals. His green bandana was tied around his head. He chewed on a stick of celery as he passed, heading to an unknown destination.

Alpha would definitely win this year. You had Humanity's strongest on your team, and Eren? You could use him as a meat shield of titanic proportions.

It surprised you when two people walked past you, holding hands. The female was five feet tall, had blond hair, and green eyes. She wore a black sleeveless shirt and black shorts. Her bandana was white. You recalled that her name was Samantha.

The male, however, you knew. He was in your squad. His name was Preston. He was average height for a male his age. He was clean shaven, had a buzz cut, was tan, and had brown eyes. His green bandana was tied around his upper arm.

You also recalled that Sam had gone through a nasty breakup earlier this year. Word had it that her ex was neglecting her so she finally put her foot down. The worst part about it was that she had to do it over the phone- she didn't know when she would be able to talk to him in person; she didn't see him at all that previous week and a half.

The look on her face told you that Preston made her happy. And she made him happy. It didn't matter that they were in opposing companies- they had each other.

The skirmish after lunch would get interesting. Talk about a lovers' quarrel....

What did you think? Remember to hit the like button and comment! Also, if you haven't seen Deadpool, go see it because it is one of the best damn movies I have ever seen! (Depends on your age and parents of course. It's rated R.)