An Anxious Note

So apparently in a later season of SNK according to some rumor on the internet, Hajime Isyama is gonna kill Levi off while he's trying to save Mikasa, Armin and Eren.
PLEASE DONT KILL OFF HEICHOU!!!! Really, it wouldn't make a lot of sense because he is the most popular character!!!! Lots of fan girls (including me) would drop the show!!! I'm begging you, please let this rumor be a lie! Originally everyone was gonna die in the end, but Isyama changed his plan because he didn't want to end the series in such a dramatic way.
I think I'm gonna make like the editor and go sit in a corner and cry and worry until season two comes to the US....

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KILL OFF HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!!

So I have a little theory of why the Ackerman clan was forced to live underground. Remember the story of a lone miner who dug a hole at the base of the wall? And when he told his friend of the hole and the wall, suddenly disappeared the next day? I believe that the miner was an Ackerman, (who may I remind you, fled to the Orientals)and he found out something about the wall that Monarchy didn't want others to find out about. That would explain why the miner disappeared, Mikasa and her family lived outside of the walls, and why Levi was from the underground city. I also believe that Levi and Mikasa are related, but Levi is NOT her father. This may be why Isyama is hesitant to reveal Levi's age.They could be siblings, or distant cousins, uncle and niece. I am sure I am not the only one that has thought of this, but I am still putting this out there.