Chapter 2: the gang

Sabrina's P.O.V.

This week has been so boring. I was supposed to be shooting for my tv show Girl Meets World, but Rowan and Peyton couldn't. There were on a vacation for a couple  of days,they came back yesterday. So I decided to text the gang.

( Rowan- rowboat ) 

Me🎵:do you guys want to come over?

Rowboat💁: YAY,I'm coming over right now!!!

Bradley❤️: I'm on my way!!

Peyton 😘: Coming!!!

Cory😎: On my way.

~~~

Everybody was over in about two minutes. Rowan pulled me away to talk to me about something. I was kind of worried because they have noticed I have been acting different.

Rowan's P.O.V.

It was obvious that Sabrina was hiding something . Cory also suspected something. So I decided to pull her away and talk to her. 

" why did you guys pull me away?"Sabrina asked.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

"We know something is going on," Rowan told me.

"Um.. Nothing is going on," I told her

"Even Cory can tell something is going on."

" Nothing is going on."

" Why can't you trust me?"

"I do trust you."

"Really,that's hard to believe. We are supposed to tell each other our secrets."

"I don't have any secrets from you."

"I'm just gonna go back to the gang."

"Okay,I'll be right back I have to go to my room real quick."

Bradley's P.O.V.

Rowan and Sabrina were talking for a while. Then Rowan came back but not Sabrina.

"Where's Sabrina?"I asked.

"She went up to her room for a little."Rowan told me.

"Did she tell you anything,Rowan?"Corey asked.

What are they talking about? Why hasn't Sabrina came back?

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I hate keeping secrets from Rowan. I would've told her that I like Peyton and Bradley,but Bradley the most. I just have a bigger secret. A couple of days ago I got a letter from someone I thought I would never see or hear from. They started asking me questions about my life and school. They acted like they never left us. At the very end there was a note saying " We will see you again,soon. If you want to contact us here is our phone number." Love,your parents. Nobody knew anything about them leaving us. But I decided to call them. 

Me: Hello?

Mom: Sabrina is that you?

Me: Yes it is me.

Dad: Hi sweetie,we haven't heard from you in a while.

Me: Why would I call,I may have called you when I was little. But that was when I didn't know anything . You made Sara and Shannon tell me that you guys were on a business trip around the world. When I found out that you guys left us forever I was in my room crying all day. I always thought of you as amazing parents. But amazing parents don't leave their children at young ages. So if you expect to just put yourself into our lives, that is not going to happen. Just stop trying to be good parents. That would only work if you had a time machine that could let you go back in time so you wouldn't leave. But that is impossible, you will still be the parents who left us. 

Mom: I know we shouldn't have let. But we are trying to start over. Please give us a chance.

Me: I'll think about it. But I have to go I have friends over.

Mom: Okay,bye sweetie.

~~~

"Who was that?"