Chapter 14

Bradley's POV

I decided to go to Sabrina's recording studio. I think I'm making a good decision. I drove to the studio. When I got there, Lizzie was right behind me. She got out of her car and came over and pecked me on the lips. Why was she here?

"What are you doing here?" I was so mad at her. I told her not to come.

"I wanted to come" She is trying to make me happy that she is here.

"I told you, you couldn't come"

Look,you are my boyfriend. Not Sabrina's. Ever since she came back,that is all you care about. I bet Sabrina's in there right now. That is why you came"

"Fine you can come. But stay quiet " She gave me a cute little kid smile after I told her she could come.

"You guys here for Sabrina?" Some guy asked us.

"Yes we are" Lizzie responded and linked her arm into mine. Another guy brought us to her room. We walked in and all eyes were on us,except Sabrina's. I saw Sabrina writing something. When she finished she looked up and our eyes connected. But she looked down after a couple of seconds.

"Hey guys, Lizzie wanted to come. Is that okay?" I broke the long awkward silence.

"Yeah,that is fine. The more the merrier right" Sabrina's manager(I think) said." Sabrina you ready"

"Yep can't wait for you guys to hear it" Sabrina said while walking towards the sound booth.

Sabrina's POV 

This one is called We'll Be The Stars" I was excited and nervous at the same time.

We are young,we are gold. Trying things we didn't know. Looking at the sky,see it come alive. All our fears became our hopes. Climbed out every locked window. We rode the lions mane and fell upon the rain. We can reach the constellations. Trust me all our dreams are breaking out. No we're never gonna turn to dust. Yeah all we really need is us. Don't be scared to close your eyes. No,we're never gonna die. We'll be the stars. Oh,no, we're never gonna step too far. Yeah we're holding on to who we are. When it's time to close your eyes. They will see us in the sky. We'll be the stars. Oh ooh ooh oh oh. We'll be the stars. Oh ooh ooh oh oh. We'll be the stars. Let me in,hold me close. Fill my hearts with simple notes. So when it's hard to see. They are there reminding me. Take my breath and hold me high. So I can fell the city lights. Glowing under me. It's in our reach,we're breaking out. No,we're never gonna turn to dust. Yeah,all we really need is us. Don't be scared to close your eyes. No we're never gonna die,we'll be the stars. Oh,no, we're never gonna step too far. Yeah,we're holding on to who we are. When it's time to close your eyes. They will see us in the sky. We'll be the stars. Oh ooh ooh oh oh. We'll be the stars. Oh ooh oh oh. We'll be the stars. We can reach the constellations. Trust me,all our dreams are breaking out. No,we're never gonna turn to dust. All we really need is us. We'll be the stars. Oh,no,we're never gonna step too far. Yeah we're holding on to who we are. When it's time to close your eyes. They will see us in the sky. We'll be the stars. Oh ooh ooh oh oh. We'll be the stars. oh ooh ooh oh oh. We'll be the stars. Oh ooh ooh oh oh. We'll be the stars. Oh ooh ooh oh oh. We'll be the stars.

I finally finished. I kept worrying about what they would think. Everybody cheered and clapped. Except Lizzie. She just rolled her eyes. I kept wondering why she was even here. I started looking around. I saw Bradley and Lizzie's arm linked together. It mad me fell sad. I miss everything I had with Bradley. I'm starting to regret ever leaving. Lizzie saw me looking at them. So she kissed Bradley. When she finished kissing Bradley, she smirked at me. I just turned around,rolled my eyes and took a sip of my water.

Bradley's POV 

Lizzie kissed me out of nowhere. I didn't kiss back. I looked up and saw her smirking at Sabrina. Sabrina just turned around and acted like nothing happened. Ever since Sabrina came back, I have stopped liking Lizzie.

"We'll be right there" I walked out and grabbed Lizzie.

"Yes" She is getting on my nerves.

"I know you kissed me just to make Sabrina jealous. You were right when you said how I was acting different ever since Sabrina came back. I realized it is because I still lover her. But I don't like you anymore"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm breaking up with you" She just ran off crying and got into her car and drove away.

Sabrina's POV 

"Can I come back another time" I didn't feel like staying.

"Sure kiddo. Come whenever" My manager said.

"Okay come on guys" We all walked out and saw Lizzie driving away. Then Bradley turned around and smiled at everyone. Everybody smiled back,except me. 

"You finally got rid of her" Peyton walked up to him.

"Yep" He responded with a smile which surprised me. Rowan and Corey started to walk up so I went with them.

"It's about time. We all hated her" Rowan laughed right after she said that. They kept talking about what happened and what Lizzie did when I was gone. I hated this. I didn't regret leaving. But once I started talking to them I regretted it big time. Did they forget I was even here? Did they like it better when I was gone? They probably did.

Sara's POV 

Sabrina's note said she would come back. Well it has been a whole year. Our parents now live with us and they are always depressed. They are blaming themselves for Sabrina leaving. Me and Shannon always tell them it wasn't their fault. I mean Sabrina had a lot on her plate. I just wish she came home already. I want her to run inside and yell surprise. Well that won't happen anytime soon.

Shannon's POV 

Things have been really hard ever since Sabrina left. Everybody is always depressed. I try to be strong, but that sure isn't easy. Me and Sara are now homeschooled. We are homeschooled because everybody would come up to us and ask us questions about Sabrina leaving. Some people have even spread rumors about her being died. What I saw today,proves she is not dead.

Sabrina's POV

I started walking towards my house. Nobody even noticed. If they did I'm sure they didn't care. I got mad so I started running. I kept hearing them scream"Stop,Sabrina please stop" I didn't know what they were talking about. I kept running. But then everything went BLACK.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the wait. I will try to post at least one more before spring break ends. Sorry I left you guys in a cliffhanger. Anyways thanks for reading. Love you guys. Have a nice good or night.

P.S.- I'm going to start asking questions about you guys.

The question for today is: What did you do during spring break? And if you don't have spring break then tell me that too.