Chapter 12

Sabrina's POV

It was extremely hard to run away. I had everything I needed packed. I even brought my phone. I brought pictures of my friends and family. I have been walking around all morning. I didn't know if there was a certain place I was supposed to go to or if I just walk around until I can return home.

Go to the Hamilton hotel. Say you are Olivia Matthews. That will be your new name.

It's like she/he/it can read minds. I walked a couple of streets until I found the Hamilton hotel. I did as told and walked up to my room. When I got there, I saw missy.

"M-Missy"I was really shocked." Are you the person sending me texts?"

"You sure realized that out fast" She responded with sass.

"But why. Oh wait let me guess,Bradley"

"You sure aren't a dumb blond. Rowan must of been wrong about you"

"When can I return home"

"One month. But during that month,you will be in disguise. After that month you will take off your disguise. Can you do that,or not?"

"Fine,what will I do in the mean time?"

"You will walk around with your new disguise and get used to it"

"What will you do?"

"Go back home and get Bradley for myself"

"You will never get him"

"Watch me" Then she stormed off. I have gotten so much calls and text. Reading the texts makes me feel extremely sad. Bradley's and my sisters are the hardest to read.

Bradley:Sabrina where are you. Everybody is worried sick about you. Come back to me. You are the best thing I've had in my life. I love you Sabrina. I really hope I get to say those words to you face to face. Please come back.

Shannon: Sis, I just came back. And you left. I really missed you and I might not get to see you again. Please come back. Not just for me,for your friends, especially Bradley. We all really miss you and want you to come back.

Sara:Me and Shannon are sorry for screwing up everything with you. I'm just speechless. I don't know where you are or what your doing. But we really want you back. We all love you.

Rowan:I'm sorry for what I did to you. I bet this is missy doing this. When I ended everything with her. She told me she would get her revenge. I will mess her up. I know I'm the last person you are going to forgive,but I need my best friend again. I really miss you. You are my better half. My partner in crime. You are the best thing in my life.

Peyton:Sabrina please return. Rowan,Bradley,Corey,and I have been balling our eyes out. Please come back to us. You mean the world to us. We really miss you. Please return. 

Rowan must have wanted to tell to tell me about this at the group meeting. Maybe I should text her but I'd have to use my burner phone missy gave me.

Rowan's POV

Ring. Ring.

"Is it her" Bradley asked hoping it would be Sabrina.

"No,sorry. I better go take this"

"Hello,who is this"

"R-Rowan,it's Sabrina. Please don't tell them who it is. I'm begging you" I couldn't tell them.

"Who is it " Bradley asked.

"My mom" I can't tell them.

"Yeah mom,I'll head home. See you soon" I pretended to hang up and walked out the door.