Chapter 4:More secrets

Bradley's P.O.V.

"Bradley,what happened." Rowan asked.

"What are you doing here Rowan." I said.

"I was on my to apologize,but you guys were already here." She respond.

"Why did she do,what did she say?" Peyton asked.

"She said goodbye,forever and to not expect to see her again." I said.

"Oh no." Rowan said, about to cry.

"What do you mean, oh no?" I was scared.

"One time she said that and she ran away,when she came back she had scars on her arms." Rowan replied in tears.

"You mean she has cut herself before."I replied.

"She tried to cut herself,didn't she?" She replied.

I couldn't say anything,I just nodded my head.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I can't believe I told Bradley I liked him. Good thing he thought I was drunk. Why did I have to kiss him? I went to a place where I can just think. My balcony.

"Hey B." A familiar voice said.

"Oh, hey M." I sad.

"I'm sorry,for what happened back there."

"It's not your fault,I wasn't really drunk."

"I wasn't drunk either."

"Really,it's so strange that we had a make out session even though we were both sober."

"Yeah. Wait how come you were sober,I cheated."

"Trust me, we get the drinks that only make you drunk for a minute. Top notch. Just kidding,we cheated."

"Wow, do you always cheat?"

"No,only today. I haven't done  a challenge in a while. I couldn't lose my reputation to you."

"If you guys are gonna make out,can you get a room." A female said trying not to laugh.

"Oh,Taylor. That will never happen, again."

"It was strange, since you guys were both sober. Oh and your friends helped me clean up the house."

"Thanks,well I'm gonna go swimming. You guys want to come?" 

"We will meet you in a second. I need to talk to this young boy."

"Okay,mom. Nobody come in the bathroom."

Rowan's P.O.V. 

I can't believe what happened with Sabrina. Me and the boys started talking after we cleaned up her house until we heard a familiar voice with two voices I didn't recognize. Sabrina was up there talking to two people,one boy and one girl. She was really happy. But she left,her friends were still there. They left after a couple of minutes. They kept looking down at us.

"Hey guys, I'm Taylor and this is Matthew,none as M." A dirty blonde girl said.

"Oh,um.. Hey."

"We don't mean any harm. We want to help you talk to Sabrina." She said.

"How can you help us?" Bradley said with attitude.

"Well she is in the pool,and she can't leave if we lock the door and the fence. It is your choice for does it." 

"Can I do it,Sabrina said something to me and I need to know if she meant it." Bradley said.

"Just letting you know she probably meant it,she was pretending to be drunk." The guy"M" said.