Chapter 5: The project

Sabrina's P.O.V.

Today is the first day of our group project. This is going to be a long week.

Rowan's P.O.V.

I hope Bradley doesn't fall for Sabrina again. Bradley is mine.

Peyton's P.O.V.

I don't think anything good is gonna happen tonight.

Corey's P.O.V.

Rowan has changed. Now she is dating Bradley even though she knew about Sabrina liking him.

Bradley's P.O.V.

Why did I say we could have we could work here. My sister is going to embarrass me about Sabrina. She knows some secrets nobody does.

~~~~~

Everybody was here,except for Sabrina. About five minutes later she gets here.

"Sorry I'm late." You could tell she was crying. But what about?

Sabrina's P.O.V.

Ever since my sisters found out about me drinking and having parties,they can't even look me in the eye or say anything. I almost forgot about the group project,great. When I knocked they could tell I was crying. My parents even said they don't want a child who drinks and has secret parties. So,once again I'm broken and alone.

"Hey Sabrina,long time no see." Bradley's sister said with a big smile.

"Hey,Logan." I said back acting like I was happy.

"Why you sad? What did Bradley do?"

"He didn't do anything,this time."

"Well I have something to tell you,in private. We'll be back in five."

"Okay,um,what do you want to talk about?"

"You and Bradley."

"There is no me and Bradley." 

"Well when he was in kindergarten,he came back and hoppeded on the couch and said I'm in love. He told me all about you. Your smile,your blue eyes. He still loves you."

"He is dating Rowan."

"I know,he told me he was only dating Rowan to make you jealous. He said he doesn't love her. He said no one could replace Sabrina. He still does love you." After that we heard something right outside the door. It was Rowan. She ran back to Bradley. She yelled," Is it true,is it true you were using me,to make Sabrina jealous? That nobody could replace Sabrina?

"Sorry Rowan,it is true." He said that trying to make eye contact with me. I wasn't gonna let him.

"Can we just work on this project, please?" I needed to change the subject.

"Sure,um Sabrina you can work with me,Corey,Bradley you can work with Rowan." Peyton said.

"Sure," I mouthed thanks to him.

Peyton's P.O.V.

Rowan came in and started yelling at Bradley. I realized it was because Bradley was using Rowan to make Sabrina jealous. So for the rest of the week I work with Sabrina while Rowan,Corey and Bradley work together. When we work she is always smirking at me,which is kind of cute. 

"Hey,Sabrina. Earth to Sabrina!" I kept trying to get her attention,she was in deep thought.

"What?" She finally listened.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Hey wanna do something fun?"

"Like what."

"Try to make them jealous."

"Sure why not."

"Just laugh like I said something funny."

We started laughing then she started playing with her hair. She was acting like how she flirts.

"Hey,I have to go home." She said with kinda sad.

"Sure,want me to walk you?"

"Nope, I can walk myself."

"Please?"

"Uh,fine. But no talking."

"Wh-"

"Zip."

"I wanted to say sorry for saying what I said at the party."

"No apologies."

~~~~

"Bye,thanks for walking me." She gave me a kiss on the check.

"No problem."

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I hate coming home. I used to be able to go and talk to Sara but now she is ignoring me,just like Shannon. I stopped drinking. I don't have parties anymore. After about an hour of me being home I saw Rowan walking to my house. She saw me on my balcony and she gave me a smile. I just gave her a half smile. I motioned for her to come up the secret ladder I have.

"Hey Sabrina." Rowan was too nervous to say anything.

"Hey Rowan."

"Look I'm really sorry about what I said. We wouldn't be a gang without you. Can you please come back?"

"No worries,I'm over it. I'll come back to the gang,but don't expect me to talk to Bradley."

"Oh peaches. We were acting. I knew he liked you. Your sisters were on in the act too."

"What? Seriously?"

"Yep,see you tomorrow."

~~~~~~

Sorry I couldn't write. I in San Antonio right now. I will probably write again after New Years. Have a happy New Years. I might write tomorrow before fireworks. Tell me if you want me to write tomorrow. If I don't write tomorrow,I will make a longer one after New Years. Thanks for reading,hope you liked it.