Chapter 16

Sabrina's POV 

"WAKE UP" It's always amazing to get woken up by my sisters.

"Whaaat?" I just wanted to sleep.

"It's friend day. Well now family and friend day" Sara always get excited for this.

"Well get out and let me get ready" I love friend day. But now it will be better since it is with Shannon and our parents.

"You got two hours"Sara and Shannon finally walked away. When they left I hopped in the shower. After about fifteen minutes in got out. I decided to just put on my "I'm somebody's Duff" shirt with ripped jeans. I put on some foundation,blush,a little bit of eyeliner,mascara,some bronze eyeshadow and my favorite lip stick. I curled my hair a little bit since my hair doesn't like cooperating. I realized I had ten minutes. So I just put on my white converse. I put my black and white phone case on. I grabbed a couple of necklaces and my leather jacket. Winter is the worst season in LA.

"What are we waiting for?" I said once I was on the bottom of the stairs.

"You. It seriously took you that long" I didn't even realize Rowan was here.

"Yes. It takes time to look as awesome as I do" I flipped my hair once I said that. My sisters rolled their eyes and laughed.

"We are getting tired of waiting in the car. Are we about to leave?" Peyton said coming in with Bradley and Corey.

"Yes. Sabrina is finally ready" Sara said while looking at me.

"Let's go" I said and everyone ran out." I want in-n-out"

"You heard her"Shannon agreed with me. My parents were driving. Peyton,Bradley and Corey were sitting right behind them. Shannon,Sara and Rowan sitting right behind the boy. And of course me in the very back. We always rent a very big car for friend day.

"My Disney friends are going to meet up with us. That okay?" Bradley said since he is in Good Luck Charlie he has a lot of Disney friends.

"Yeah that's fine. Also Peyton(C) is going to meet up with us" Sara said all smiley.

"Your boyfriend"Me,Shannon and Rowan started making kiss faces to Sara.

"Oh,shut up" Sara gets really mad when we do that.

"Everybody shush,my favorite song is on" It was Photograph by Ed Sherran.

Loving can hurt. Loving can hurt sometimes. But it's the only thing that I know. When it gets hard. You know it can get hard sometimes. It is the only thing that makes us feel alive. We keep this love in photograph. We made these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing. Hearts are never broken. Times forever frozen still. So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. Holing me closer 'Til our eyes meet. You won't ever be alone,wait for me to come home. Loving can heal,loving can mend your soul. And it's the only thing that I know. I swear it will get easier,remember that with every piece of you. And it's the only thing we take with us when we die. We keep this love in photograph. We made these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing. Hearts are never broken. Times forever frozen still. So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. Holding me closer 'Til our eyes meet. You won't ever be alone. And if you hurt me. That's okay baby,only words bleed. Inside these pages you just hold me. And I won't ever let you go. Wait for me to come home. Wait for me to come home. Wait for me to come home. Wait for me to come home. You can fit me. Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen. Next to your heartbeat where I should be. Keep it deep within your soul. And if you hurt me. That's okay baby,only words bleed. Inside these pages you just hold me. And I won't ever let you go. When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me. Under the lamppost back on sixth street. Hearing you whisper through the phone. " Wait for me to come home."