Chapter 7: Back to the gang

Sabrina's P.O.V.

Today is my first day coming back to the gang. I still regret saying yes. Should I just not go back. I kept thinking while I was walking to school.

"Hey Sabrina" of course Bradley had to interrupt my thoughts.

"Hey Bradley" I had to respond.

"So,Rowan told you everything"

"In fact she did,look can we just forget anything happened and go back to old times?"

"Sure,friends again?"

"Friends"

Bradley's P.O.V.

Sabrina just wants to be friends and forget what my sister told her. I don't want to be just friends,I want to be more than friends. The best way for me to do that is to be her best friend, then she will start liking me again. I'll ask her out in the cutest way possible. I'll start planning right away. I want this to be special for her. I'm gonna need help from the gang.

Rowan's P.O.V.

I'm glad Sabrina is coming back to the gang. She doesn't know Corey broke up with me. When she finds out she will try to get us back together. I think I would actually like that. I really want Corey back. He was the best boyfriend I could wish for. I can't lose him.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

Me and Bradley were just walking to school in silent,when Alyssa Reeves came out of nowhere.

"Hey hot stuff " She kept flirting with Bradley.

"Hey,Alyssa " Bradley said pretty annoyed.

"Wanna do something fun?" I just decided to walk away.

"Sabrina,Sabrina wait!!" Bradley yelled after me.

"Why care about her when you have me" Alyssa started getting on my nerves.

"And why would anyone want you?" I was getting really annoyed.

"Because I'm perfect,unlike you" She replied with sass.

"Really,yeah your so perfect " Hint the sarcasm.

"Yeah,and I always get the boys " She then grabbed Bradley and started making out with him. Bradley kept trying to get away but Alyssa kept her grip firm. I was getting tired of Alyssa. For some reason I got really hurt. I just walked away from them. I almost started crying,but I held back my tears. I don't know why I almost cried.

Bradley's P.O.V.

I can't believe Alyssa did that. When she finally let me go I saw that Sabrina was long gone. 

"What was that for?" I was so mad at her.

"I know you liked it" She put her arms around my neck.

"No I did not" I took her arms off of my neck.

"Really?" She then grabbed my hands and put them on her waist . She started kissing me again. She kept holding on to my hands knowing I would try to get away from her. She put her leg around my waist. She made me hold both of her legs by my waist. She pushed me into the wall and started kissing me passionately. I was finally able to get away.

"Bradley wait, I know you want more!" Alyssa kept yelling after me. I then saw Rowan with Peyton and Corey,but no Sabrina.

"Hey guys,where is Sabrina?" I asked wondering where she is.

"I don't know,she hasn't came in yet." Rowan replied.

"Oh that's strange,she was with me until Alyssa came. When I looked, she wasn't there anymore."

Life of the carpentersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें