Chapter 15

Bradley's POV 

We were all talking,then Sabrina started walking away. We thought she was going to the car,but she wasn't. She started running. A car ended up hitting her. We all ran towards her. The person driving called 911. She kept apologizing and we kept telling her it wasn't her fault. Sabrina wasn't waking up or even moving. Rowan was balling her eyes out. We all kept shaking her trying to wake her up. She wouldn't even budge. The ambulance finally got here. They took Sabrina in. None of us were allowed in since we were not family. I was the one who had to call Sabrina's sisters. I don't think Sabrina's sisters even knew she was back. Which will make it harder to tell them the news. I decided to just go to  their house. I think this news needs to be said in person.

Shannon's POV 

Sara had Peyton (Clark) over everyday ever since Sabrina left. They were always making out with each other. Of course he is over right now. I have been sitting in the kitchen for about thirty minutes. I haven't dared to look over to them.

Knock. Knock

"Thank goodness,saved by the knock!" I said loud enough so they could hear me.

"You were here the whole time?" Sara's face went as red as a tomato.

"No I just got here" Sara hates it when I am sarcastic. I walked to open the door. When I opened it, it was Bradley.

"Bradley?" Why is Bradley here?

"I need to talk to you and Sara about something really important"

"Ok" I let him inside." So what is so important?"

"It's about Sabrina" After Bradley said that I saw Sara go shocked.

"What about Sabrina?"

"She is in the hospital" Sara started tearing up.

"I thought she was out of town"

"She returned today"

"Why is she in the hospital"

"A car hit her" After that me and Sara ran outside and into the car. I was hoping we wouldn't have to come back to the hospital. I hate hospitals. I really hope Sabrina is okay.

Sabrina's POV 

Everything was black. I felt like I was strapped up to something. After a minute everything became light. Out of nowhere a bright light appeared. I don't know if I was heading towards the light or if the light was coming towards me. When the light came super close,I ended up in a park. 

"Sabrina, is that you?" That voice didn't sound familiar at all. I turned around and saw a girl who kinda looked like me

"Who are you?" I was really confused.

"I'm your twin sister. I died in our moms stomach"

"Oh. Well I would have loved having you as a twin. What's your name?"

"My name was supposed to be Kylie"

"Why am I here,Kylie? Did I die?"

"No. You're just in a coma. But we need you to wake up. Enjoy the rest of your life. Wake up"

"I'll never forget you Kylie"Those were the last words I said. Then I woke up. All of my friends were sitting around me.

"Sabrina,you're awake" Rowan started crying happy tears. Sara and Shannon ran over and hugged me. Soon,everybody joined in the group hug.

"I'm confused. All I remember is running and then every thing went black" I left out the part about Kylie.

"You got hit by a car and you got in a coma. You have been asleep for a couple of weeks"

"Oh"

~~~~~~~~

After a couple of hours, I was able to go home. When we walked in,it was really dark.

"Surprise!" I'm pretty sure everyone from my school is here.

"You guys did this for me?"I was shocked.

"Of course. Everyone loves you" Rowan answered smiling for the first time all day.

"Aw,thanks" I hugged them and walked around. Sara and Shannon came running towards me.

"Go surprise mom and dad. They are in your room" Shannon said.

"Why should I? If they cared about me,they would have been at the hospital"

"We never told them you were in the hospital or in a coma. We never knew when you were going to wake up. They were already depressed for you leaving. We didn't want to make things worst" Sara explained to me.

"Really? Wow"

"Cut them some slack. They are really great once you get to know them. Give them a chance to prove themselves right" I walked upstairs towards my room.

"Are you guys aware that there is a party going downstairs?" They turned around and ran over to me. They hugged me kinda tight.

"Sabrina,we missed you so much" My mom was tearing up.

"I missed you guys too" I don't know if I was telling the truth.

"We need to talk about everything that happened and what we can do to be better parents" My dad said making me think closely about what he said.

"I would love that"

"We would love to talk right now. But there is a party waiting for you. Go have fun" For some reason it made me think of Kylie. I need to ask them.

"Hey mom,dad"

"Yes honey" When they said that a big smile appeared on their faces. I didn't want to break  their hearts. They were finally happy.

"Thank you,for every thing" I couldn't go through with it. I will aske them. One day.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! I know this a short chapter,so im sorry about that. If you want the next chapter, I will need at least 5 votes and 2 comments. Have a good day/night!

Question: What is your favorite color?

My answer: Any shade of blue.