Chapter 11

Sabrina's POV

Today I have to meet up with Bradley at the park and go to the recording studio. Nobody knows about the singing stuff. I decided to dress up normal. (Clothes are from the picture). I didn't even realize that Peyton left. 

~~~~~

"Hi Sabrina " Bradley said scaring me.

"What do you want" I didn't care about what he was going to say.

"I wanted to explain"

"Go ahead"

"Rowan threatened to do something to you if I didn't kiss her. I didn't want her hurting you so I took the fall. You have to believe me"

"You want me to believe you over my best friend in the whole entire world? Don't even try to turn me against my best friend"

"Fine,believe what you want. But don't expect for me to welcome you back with opened arms,once you realize I was right"I walked away and turned around. I didn't even realize the in n out. Could he be telling the truth. There is only one way to know. I have to ask Rowan.

Rowan's POV

I feel really bad for what I did to Sabrina. She deserves to know the truth. Knock knock. I answered the door and there stood Sabrina. 

"Hey Sabrina" She didn't say anything. I'm guessing Bradley told her.

"Bradley told you" 

"Yeah" She finally said something." All I want to know is, is it true what Bradley said"

"Yeah" She stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Sabrina,please let me explain"

"There is nothing to explain" Her eyes were tearing up." I lost my boyfriend because of you. And I thought you were my best friend. Obviously I was wrong. Goodbye Rowan" I couldn't even say anything because she was long gone. I lost my best friend. Knock knock. Who could it be now?

"Hey Rowan" Great,it was Taylor and Alyssa.

"I'm done with you guys. I don't need you anymore. Goodbye" I didn't need them.

"Fine,but you will regret it"

Sabrina's POV

I realized,there was no point in going to Bradley's. He said it himself. He won't welcome me back. Why didn't I believe him? I realized I was in front of my house. I ran straight to my room.

Shannon's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Sara. We heard the door open and in came Sabrina. She was crying. She didn't even know we were there. She ran up the stairs really fast. Me and Sara, exchanged glances. Obviously,something happened with Bradley and Rowan.

Sara's POV 

I felt really bad for Sabrina." We should go check it on her" I suggested. Shannon nodded in agreement and started running up the stairs.  

Sabrina's POV

"Sabrina open up" Sara screamed pounding on the door." Please open up,Sabrina" Shannon was also there." Why should I" I was barely able to get the words out. "Sabrina,let us in and explain " Sara said. I opened the door and let them in. They grabbed me in a big group hug. I told them what happened. By the time I was done I was balling. They hugged me again." Do you think I can have some time by myself" I just wanted to be by myself. "Sure,just call if you need anything" I nodded my head and pretended to fall asleep. Ring. Ring.