Chapter 6: The truth

Sabrina's P.O.V.

Rowan really wanted me to come back to the gang. I agreed to it but I'm regretting saying yes. The last thing I want to do is see or talk to Bradley. I'm really confused about Sara and Shannon being apart of the whole plan with Rowan and Bradley. Maybe I should talk to them. I just hope they will listen to what I have to say.

Shannon's P.O.V.

I sure came home at the wrong time. I thought me and Sara were good role models for Sabrina. Now Sabrina started being like me and Sara. When we were her age we started drinking and having parties. Mom and dad found out. At first mom and dad were going to come home. Our parents were never like us. They were perfect and everybody thought we were gonna grow up to be just like them. Boy were they wrong.

"Hey Shan" Sara came in.

"Hey Sar" I said thinking." Do you think we should tell Sabrina?"

Sara's P.O.V.

Shannon asked me if we should tell Sabrina. At first I was wondering what she was thinking of. I then remembered. I can't believe we were giving Sabrina the cold shoulder if we did the exact same thing as her.

"I think we should tell Sabrina " I respond to her question.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

"I think we should tell Sabrina "

"Tell me what " I was really confused.

~~~~~~~~

They told me everything. 

"So you were giving me the cold shoulder even though you did the same thing as me,that's cold." I was hurt.

"Yes,but we feel bad about it." Sara said thinking I would forgive them.

"You feel bad about it,how is that supposed to do anything " I was really mad right now. " I'm gonna go to my room,school is tomorrow."

"Sabrina." Shannon tried to say something.

"Can you guys leave me alone" I didn't have anything to say to them.

"Sure" Shannon said obviously wanting to get on my good side.

Shannon's P.O.V.

We screwed up. But the best thing we can do for Sabrina is give her time and space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry for this short chapter. The next one will be longer. If you have any ideas feel free to tell me. Hope you have a Happy New Year!!