Chapter 10

Sabrina's POV

I couldn't sleep at all. I kept thinking about what the "Bradley thing" is. I kept imagining what could have happened. I needed to ask Sara and Shannon. I could smell they were making breakfast. I can tell they don't want me to find out about the " Bradley thing". I walked down wishing it won't be a bad thing. Cross my fingers.

"Hey Sabrina " Sara said all happy. I just nodded my head." What's wrong?" Sara seemed pretty worried that I know. Which I do.

"What is the Bradley thing?" I just came out like ripping a bandage off a kid.

"How do you know about that?" Shannon said really worried.

"Let Shannon tell you,I'm going to the park to meet with Peyton. Sorry" Sara obviously wanted to get away from telling me.

"Can you please tell me Shannon " I needed to know.

"Fine. I was walking in the park with Sara" She stopped talking after that.

"Continue please" I needed to know.

"Fine. So I was walking in the park with Sara. Well we saw something. More like someone with someone else. We saw Bradley with Rowan. It looked like they were arguing. But then he pulled her in and kissed her."

"What did Rowan do?" I was trying so hard not to cry.

"She kissed back. They were kissing for about a minute. Bradley was the one who pulled away."

"Thanks for telling me. Um... I-I -I'm gonna go to m-my r-room." I ran upstairs as fast as possible. I was crying like crazy. I couldn't believe that Bradley kissed Rowan,or that Rowan kissed back. I thought Rowan was my best friend. Well clearly not anymore. I had to text them. I texted Bradley first.

Me: We are through!!! Don't even try to explain!! I was crying like crazy while I texted him.

Bradley: Fine, I'm better without you. I couldn't believe he said that. I was balling my eyes out. 

Riley's POV

I texted Bradley to meet me at the park. The best excuse was to say it was something about Sabrina. Of course he fell for it. Now my plan will work. I have liked Bradley since the start. I never liked Corey. It was awful having my first kiss with him. My first kiss was supposed to be with Bradley. But Bradley was Sabrina's first kiss and Sabrina was Bradley's first kiss. Sabrina lied about who her first kiss. Him and Sabrina kept it a secret. They kissed in seventh grade. I was so mad. I never told Sabrina I liked Bradley so it isn't technically her fault,but who cares. I have been hanging out a lot with missy and her gang. It's like when Sabrina kept her little friends a secret,I'm doing the same thing. Finally he is here. 

"What's wrong with Sabrina?" Bradley said out of breath.

"Nothing, I just needed to talk to you." Half true,half not.

"Seriously, you made me think something was wrong with Sabrina"

"There will be if you don't listen to what I say"

"What,I thought you were friends with Sabrina"

"Are you going to listen or not?"

"What are you going to do to her"

"You will find out if you don't listen "

"Fine, I'll listen"

"Good. Come here,I need to whisper this part to you" 

Bradley's POV

"Come here,I need to whisper this part to you" Rowan threatened to do something to Sabrina. So of course I listened. Nothing can happen to Sabrina. When I went up to her she whispered " Kiss me"then she bite my ear. I backed away as soon as possible.