Chapter 3: secrets

Sabrina's P.O.V.

"Who was that?"

"Um.. B-Bradley what are you doing here?"

"Answer my question,who was that?"

"Were you eves dropping?"

"Stop trying to change the subject."

"I-I'm not."

"Yes you are,I'm gonna find out what you're hiding."

"You're not going to find out anything. And you better not tell Rowan anything."

"So you're admitting that you're keeping a secret."

"Yes okay,please don't say anything. All I'm gonna tell you is that it's a family thing."

"Fine I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks,can you tell them I got sick and you guys us can head home."

"Sure,but I'm gonna call you when I get home."

~~~~~

I can't believe that happened. I don't want Bradley to know what happened with my parents or that I'm broken. He will probably end up feeling pity for me,and act like he cares. My life has always been a mystery to people,and I'm hoping it will stay that way.

Bradley's P.O.V. 

I can't believe what I heard. I never knew that Sabrina's parents left her.

"Hey guys,Sabrina got sick and she would like to be alone." I said.

"Oh, well we were about to leave." Rowan said.

Rowan's P.O.V.

I was this close of ending my friendship with Sabrina. She was keeping a secret from me and I could tell. I mean aren't friends supposed to tell each other secrets. I need to talk to her find out what she is hiding,one way or another.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

Rowan called me even though she just left.

(Rowan-R,Me-S)

R-Tell me what you are keeping from me or this friendship ends.

S-What?!?

R-You heard me,now confess!

S-What?!?! What type of friend are you?!?

R-The kind of friend who doesn't keep secrets,unlike you. You know what, I gave you chance to tell me. This friendship is officially over. And I'm taking everyone with me and you'll be the loner with no friends, again.

~~~~~

I remember being the new girl and I was looking around like an idiot looking for a place to sit and fit in. Rowan saw me, she was with Corey,Peyton and Bradley. She invited me to sit next to them. Then I was added to their gang. We were the best of friends,people always wanted to be just like us. But I guess I'm gonna have to find another gang.

~~~~~

Rowan's P.O.V.

Me- Sabrina is out of the gang,if you want to join her be my quest.

Peyton-What,why???

Corey- Why do you want her out,she's your best friend.

Bradley- Such a life Sabrina already had. I never thought it could get worse. 

Me-What do you mean,Bradley?

B- I can't tell, I promised I wouldn't tell.

Me- This is really important,I need to know now!!