Chapter 8

Bradley's P.O.V.

Today is the day. Today I'm gonna ask out Sabrina. I really hope this goes well.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

Everybody has been acting weird lately. The gang will always be talking in secret without me. When I go up to them they will stop immediately. It hurts that they are talking behind my back. For all I know they could be talking about me. I've been thinking, a lot. Maybe it's time I stop ignoring my sisters. I need to talk to them. I was on my way to talk to them when I heard two unfamiliar voices. All I could tell was one was a girl and one was a boy. When I stepped down the stair board creaked.

"Sabrina,come down." Sara said really weird. But I did as I was told. I didn't recognize them.

"Um... Who are you guys?" I was confused.

"Sabrina!" Shannon said like I said something wrong. This is really strange.

"Wow you grew up so much!" The woman said tearing up. Then realization hit me. The couple looked a lot like me and my sisters. They were my parents. I just stood there,shocked. I thought I would never see them in my life. Well obviously I would see them one day. But I wasn't prepared.

"Um... H-Hi?" That was all I could make myself say.

"I'm guessing realization hit her." Sara said,probably knowing this would happen.

"Can you guys let us talk to just Sabrina?" My mom asked even though I didn't want that to happen.

"Sure,we will be in the other room if you guys need us." I can't believe Shannon agreed. They just walked out of the room like nothing just happened.

"Hi Sabrina,you have grown up a lot." My dad said. I don't like that they are acting like they never left or did anything. Well news flash, they did. They left my sisters to take care of me. Our aunt helped out a lot when I was a baby. My sisters couldn't take care of me alone. My aunt was a big help. My aunt was like the mom that never left. I couldn't just act like it never happened. I'm not just gonna forgive and forget. It is extremely difficult to forgive them.

"Why are you here?" I asked,kinda rude. But just a little. Okay maybe a lot rude.

"I know it is going to take you time to forgive us. But we want to get to know you and your sisters more. We are not asking to be a happy family,but we are asking that you let us be your parents and take care of you. We promise we will never leave you again." My mom said trying no to tear up. I kinda like the sound of that. But I can't just let them back into my life the minute I see them.

"Can I have time to think." Half of me wanted them back but half of me didn't.

"Of course." My dad said knowing that would be best.

"And I'm gonna guess that you guys are going to stay in the guest room?" I would be okay with that.

"Only if you're okay with that." Obviously my mom wanted me to say it was okay,which it was.

"It's fine,but the basement is where I hang out with my friends." As long as they didn't disturb us,I would be just fine.

"Okay,well we are going to unpack." Obviously my dad thought it was the bad influence gang.

"Just saying,these aren't the friends I used to have parties with. These friends are my actual gang." I just wanted to clear that up so they wouldn't have to worry and try to eves drop.

"I was hoping you would say that." My mom had a big smile on her face.

"Well I'm gonna take a walk,see you later." I wanted to get out of the house to think. But Bradley texted me. I haven't texted him in a while.

Bradley: Hey Sabrina,can you come to the park?😀

Me: Sure, what time?⏰

Bradley: Start walking now.

Me: K,on my way.

That was really strange. I need to make sure I ask him what they have been keeping a secret from me. I did as told and went to the park. When I went there I saw Bradley sitting on top of a blanket.

"What's this?" I have been really confused lately.

"Well I was looking through some photos and I thought it would be cool to make a video." He has something planned,I can tell from here.

"Why the blanket?"

"Well I know how much you hate sitting on grass." I walked right into that one.

"True,okay let's watch." I took a seat next to him. The video was so cute. It was pictures of us together when we were young and when we got older. At the end it said in bold yellow colors,since he knew it was my favorite color," Sabrina Annlyn Carpenter, will you go out with me?" 

"I would love to " He was probably shocked." But I kind of have to go to my house. My parents are back." I had to say it kinda happy.

"Really? Are you okay with that?" He knows I'm probably not.

"I don't really know" That was the truth. I didn't know if I was happy or mad. He just gave me a puzzled face." I got to go,see you later." He just said "Okay,bye." I was glad he asked me. I have been waiting for a while. I never knew he would ask me ever since what happened with us. Obviously the rest of the gang knew because I got a text from Rowan.

Rowan: Did he ask you yet???

Me: Yes

Rowan: Yeah, BRABRINA!!!!!!!

Me: Calm down

Rowan: How can I , I'll text you later. GTG.

Me: Okay,bye. I kept telling her to calm down,but I was the one screaming inside of my head. I was thinking the whole walk and when I got home I saw a disgusting couples.

"Ew,get a room." I told Sara as her and Peyton had their tunges down each other's throats.

"Hey Sabrina." Peyton always talks nervously after I catch them making out.

"Hey Peyton." I mimicked him.

"Hey Sabrina." Sara said all happy.

"Hey,why you so happy?" I wonder what she is happy about this s time.

"Brabrina is on,my OTP!!!" Obviously Rowan told her.

"Rowan told you." 

"Yep."

"If you hurt him I'll hurt you!" Peyton mimicked what I told him a couple of days ago. Him and Bradley are really close. Peyton is always taking care of Bradley. When Peyton isn't here,him and Bradley are hanging out. I just laughed and walked upstairs. I can't promise anything. I don't want to hurt him,but things happen unexpectedly. I got a text that I have been waiting for, for a long time.

"You got the job, Sabrina. Come tomorrow to start." I was really happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry I haven't wrote all week. You would think you get barely any homework the week you get back,but that is wrong. I've been having homework all week,and it is a lot. I will try to write this weekend,but I have major tests this week. So I don't know when I'll be able to write again. Comment who you think it is who is texting her. And what job she got. Just giving a hint, it is based on something in her actual life. Have a good day/night. Love y'all.