Chapter 13

(One year later)

Sabrina's POV

Today is the day I return home. I can't wait. Believe it or not but I kind of got over Bradley. When I changed my hair to red I really liked it so I kept it red. All year,me and missy were going to school becoming really good friends again. All the boys were trying to get me and missy. I had one boyfriend all year,while missy had three. We enrolled to our old school. Which means I get to go straight to school  the next day. I can't wait to see Rowan. I'm going to surprise her so bad.

Rowan's POV

It has been a year since Sabrina left. She promised she would come back. We all have up hope of her coming back.

Bradley's POV

It took me a while to get over Sabrina. But now I'm happy with my new girlfriend,Lizzy. 

Sabrina's POV

We are five minutes away from my house. I'm really scared to see my sisters again. But I'm extremely happy.

Sara's POV

Knock. Knock.

When I opened the door,I was struck by shock. It was Sabrina. I haven't seen her in a year. She changed her look. She now has red hair.

"Sabrina?" I was finally able to get the words out.

"Sara" Sabrina said mimicking me. Then she ran over and gave me a big hug

"I missed you so much"

"Me too sis"

"You have to tell me everything while you were gone"

"I will ok. I promise. But I really need sleep. I'll tell you after school tomorrow "

"Ok. See you tomorrow"

Sabrina's POV

I'm really scared to go back to school. I will probably be known as the person who ran away. I'm scared that Rowan and the gang won't want to be my friend again. Maybe I shouldn't go to school. I shouldn't even have came back. I bet the gang is better without me. After a while of thinking,I finally feel asleep.

~~~~~~

My sister came in and woke me up since she probably thought I forgot to set my alarm. Well she was right.

"Good morning. Get ready for school. I'll make some breakfast"Sara said super happy.

"Ok"Me on the other hand. I wasn't excited.

Rowan's POV

I was waiting for the rest of the gang to come. The door opened and in came a red head. She must new. At least that is what I thought.

"My own best friend doesn't remember me. It's probably cause of the red hair" I knew that voice.

"SABRINA!!" I screamed super loud that everybody looked at me and came running over to say hi and stuff like that to Sabrina.

"Thanks Rowan"

"No problem bestie"The people finally went away." Yeah,now I get to talk to my bestie without interruptions"

"Hey Rowan. Who's the red head?" Seriously Peyton.

"I find that a bit defensive" Sabrina is cracking me up. She then turned around and jumped on Peyton's back when he was facing me.

Sabrina's POV

I jumped on Peyton's back. Rowan was laughing her butt off.

"Rowan. You're gonna let a weird stranger jump on my back" After Peyton said that I wacked him on his head.