Author's Note

Hello Blockheads,

I want to start off by saying thank you for paying attention to my story. I'm a big fan of the New Kids on the Block and I haven't seen that many fan fictions around, so I decided to create my own. Stick with me, this is my first official work of fan fiction that I'm writing ( I've been reading it for some time though), and I hope that you guys enjoy my writing. I welcome you to leave me lots of feedback, actually I really wish you would leave me lots of feedback as to whether you enjoy it! Please enjoy and keep Hangin' Tough!

Lots of Love,

cbjfan40

Now for legal purposes I'll end my author's note with this...

Disclaimer:

All representations of the New Kids on the Block and their associates are fictional versions of themselves created in my imagination. Nothing in this story is real, or at least that I know of. I don't personally know the New Kids on the Block or their associates. I definitely don't own the New Kids on the Block and their associates. By writing this story, I do not mean to suggest anything about the guys' lives or beliefs; especially not trying to harm any feelings. All words and situations are representations of my imagination and completely false. The New Kids on the Block brand belongs to their rightful owners. I am receiving no financial gain from writing this, nor will any financial gain be sought after. This story is for entertainment purposes and to enlighten the imaginations of blockheads. The only things of original creation is the plot line and my personal original characters. (i.e Stephanie Michelle Thomas)