Chapter 21

Stephanie's POV

*Knock, knock, knock"

I awoke from a light slumber to lots of loud knocks at my cabin door. Sitting up in bed half asleep, I look at my phone to see it's only 7 am and I have about ten text messages. The knocks are increasingly getting louder, along with a girl's voice I've come very accustomed to the last few days.

"Come on Stephanie! Get your lazy ass out of bed! We didn't go on a cruise to sleep in bed the whole time. Come on, let's go explore the ship." Lauren said as she banged on my door.

"Okay! I'm coming. Will you please give my door a break? Geeze, all you had to do was knock a few times, not bang my door off its hinges." I said as I yanked the door open to see Lauren ready to go. I had hardly thrown on a robe.

"Come on, get dressed! I want to go down to the decks. Also, loverboy left this note for you." Lauren said as she barged her way into my room. I rolled my eyes and began to get dressed in the attached bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom in a nice pink and blue dress with a gold hair band around my head. I decided to let my hair hang down in waves since we wouldn't really be doing anything today. I slipped my bikini underneath just in case we decided to go swimming at the pool before I met Jordan for lunch.

"Damn girl, you look hot! Is this from Jordan? Do you guys have some hidden plans for today?Here's the note he left for you

"Damn girl, you look hot! Is this from Jordan? Do you guys have some hidden plans for today?Here's the note he left for you."" Lauren teased as she laid on my bed. I felt my face heat up, so I turned away to act like I was putting some last minute things in my bag.

 I felt my face heat up, so I turned away to act like I was putting some last minute things in my bag

"So what if we do? It's not like it really means anything. I mean, he's a married man as we all know. I'm not like that and I'm positive he's not either." I said as I motioned for her to get up and follow me out of my cabin.

"Honey, if he asked you to lunch today, trust me it means something. Jordan is not the type to go around spending all his free time with a fan. I don't care if people say he's married, because I'm telling you right now that it is false. If he is married, he won't be for long. He gave you all of his attention at that concert the other night and barely batted an eye at Evelyn. Plus, we've all seen how he can't keep his eyes off of you. I mean, do you really think he has one of his security guards escort a fan to any event of theirs, especially directly to the balcony where only New Kids guests get to be? Really? He adores you. Trust me, he's not married anymore." Lauren lectured me as we walked in the direction of the docks. I guess I could understand where she was coming from. I saw all the glances he gave me, the perks I've had since meeting him, and especially that kiss last night. Even if it was only on the check, it meant something more than either he or i would probably ever admit. A married man doesn't act that way, or at least not a married man as decent as Jordan is. There's really no tell-tale sign to point out that he's married since he never wore a ring, so it's nearly impossible for me to figure out unless I asked him directly. And that was never going to happen. I guess I'll just let things be. Plus, I'm still positive that he's just doing this because of the hotel. Everyone says he's a nice guy. Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason.