Chapter 2

"Dammit!" I yell as I loose yet another hungergames. I feel another cut form on my back that's already the third today. Luckely I'm not doing facecam.

"Oh well let's go to the next game! 'Cause you all know this is uncut raw footage of me trying to win the games. I'm really having some bad luck today." I say to the viewers. But I'm actually really lucky. Jerome's out with Louise so he won't find out about my curse.

"Yes victoryyy!" I yell when I finally won the games. It took me about 5 games this time. Untill now I've already been lucky to win on the first one. I quickly did my outro and ended the recording. I sighed in pain and releive, pain because of the fresh cuts that come with my curse and releive that there won't be any more today. I get up and wobble over to the bathroom downstairs grabbing everything I can to keep me from falling. As soon as I got in the bathroom I took of my blood stained shirt. There where 4 new cuts on my chest and arms and I could feel another on my leg.

"They're getting worse." I say to mysleve examinating the deep cuts in the mirror. I quickly cleaned up and bandaged them all. I then went upstairs, still holding on to everything, to change into fresh clothes. When I pulled my hoody on I heard the frontdoor open and close followed by Jerome yelling.

"I'm back." I checked one more time to see if you could see any of the bandages or blood but I was good.

"Mitch? MITCH!" I heard Jerome yell slightly panicking. So I went downstairs to be greeted by a panicked looking Jerome going upstairs.

"Oh my god Mitch you're alright!" He said hugging me. Making me wince slightly.

"Ofcourse I am why wouldn't I?"

"You're office is covered in blood what happend?" Shit, I didn't clean that up. I chuckled trying to make it sound real.

"That's not blood Jerome." I say. Now laughing, well actually fake laughing but it sounded convincing to me.

"Then what is it?" He asked still sounding a bit worried.

"I made a smoothy but spilled it all over me." That's a solid lie right? I hate lying to him but I don't want him to worry about me.

"Oooh." Now he started laughing.

"You're so clumsy sometimes Mitch."

"Yeah I know so how was your date?" I asked trying to make myselve sound intrested, but to be honnest I couldn't care less. I wish it was me in Louise's place but he's happy with her so I won't ruin that for him.

"Oh it was amazing. We had lunch and then went shopping and we talked about all kinds of stuff." He says going into his dreamworld. He sat down on the chair and sighed happily.

"I really think she's the one Mitch." My heart broke into a million pieces hearing that.

"That amazing biggums! I'm happy you found the perfect one." I say. I was even scared of how real my enthousiasm sounded in comparisment to how I feel inside. He sighed again defenatly daydreaming.

"Yeah." He says.

"Well I'm gonna clean up my office."

"Mhm."

"Okay." As soon as I closed my door I slid down and let my mask fall. I'll never have a chance.