Chapter 9

The days after I woke up where amazing. I had to stay in the hospital for a week but Jerome was with me and that was all I needed. Jerome told me I had been in a coma for almost 2 months. The guys had been here for 1 month to help him trough this but they eventually all had to go home. They where all comming back now. After Jerome and I had our little moment he called them to let them know I woke up and they all said they would come as fast as they could. Jerome had also made a v-log for both our channels saying I'm in the hospital 2 months ago and had kept them up-to-date ever since.

"Hey." I heard Jerome's voice comming from the door. Visiting hour must have started. He smiled as he walked over and sat besides me taking my hand in his.

"How are you?" He asked. I look up at him and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm feeling perfectly fine. I don't undestand why I have to stay here for another 2 days." Jerome hugged me a bit tighter as he leaned his head ontop of mine.

"Just so they can make sure you're alright." I felt his lips ontop of my head. Propably forgot to mention this but me and Jerome are a thing now. We haven't been on a date yet since I'm in the hospital but he promised we will as soon as I get out.

"I'll never be alright as long as I have to live with this curse Jerome. You know that." He sighed.

"I know. I've done some thinking while you where sleeping." He never said 'coma' it's like he couldn't he always reffered to it as sleeping.

"What did you come up with?"

"I think, it's just a thought, but I think that maybe Seto might have something to do with it."

"Seto? I know we had our diffrences but I don't think he would do this. If he could! This is some sort of sorcery Jerome, sorcey doesn't exist. I don't think a person could have done this."

"You say it yourselve Mitch. Your curse it sorcery so it has to exist, and someone has to controll it. Remember how Seto always used to be intrested in those weird latin books. Or how he always did the potions in Minecraft."

"I don't think it has to do anything with me."

"I think we should ask him. If it is him maybe he can help."

"Yeah, but if he's the one who did this to me. Then why would he want to reverse it?"

"We'll have to..." Jerome was cut off by the door swinging open. Preston and Rob walked in.

"MITCH!" Preston yelled coming to hug me. Jerome had to let go of me so he could which sucked, but I'm also happy to see Rob and Preston.

"Are you two always togheter or something?" I asked them as Preston pulled away.

"Sort of." Preston said with a blush.

"Glad to have you back bro." Rob says coming to hug me aswell.

"You two seem close aswell. Closer then last time."

"Maybe that's because last time we had a fight." Jerome said.

"No even before that." Rob says.

"I call Merome." Preston says. Me and Jerome gave eachother a look that said 'do we tell them?'. I nodded.

"You got us. Merome is real." I say. Both their mounth's hung open in amazement.

"Wait you're serious?" Rob asked.

"Yes. Me and Louise broke up a little bit after you guys all left. Now Merome is real." I don't think Preston could be any happier. He just kept jumping up and down and fangirling.

"Do we tell them?" Preston asked stopping all actions.

"Sure." Rob replied.

"Poofless is real aswell!"