Chapter 15

Both me and Jerome where breathing heavely as he layed down besides me. (for all of you who expected smut Muahhahahahahah I'm evil) I smiled turning my head to look at him. He did the same.

"Hope you feel a bit better." He says pulling me in his chest. I wrapped my arm around his chest and cuddled up to his naked body.

"Much better." I felt his lips press on my head. We suddenly heard something fall downstairs. Jerome sat up and I leaned on my ellbows. He gave me a look as to ask if I knew what it was, so I shook my head no. He got up put on some boxers and went to the door.

"Be carefull." I wisper-yelled. He just nodded, he opend the door and I saw someone running to a room but Jerome grabbed the back of his sweater. He turned him around and I saw it was Preston.

"Preston?" Jerome asked releasing him.

"When did you guys get back? And why are you sneaking around?" Jerome asked. I sat up carefully, covering my body from my waist down.

"We just got back like 5 minutes ago. Rob said not to disturb you guys but I needed my phone charger." He explained. He looked at me and a blush crept on his face. He propably just put two things togheter seeing Jerome in his boxers and me covering mysleve with a bare chest.

"Okaaayy. Tell Rob thank you and that you guys aren't disturbing." Preston nodded, grabbed his charger and ran downstairs. Jerome came back to me and layed down under the covers pulling me back in his chest. We soon heard laughing and yelling downstairs.

"I think Preston told them." I wispered.

"I think so too. But I don't care, the whole world can know that I love you."

"I love you too Jerome."

I know it's short and propably bad but I've had pretty bad migraines, I've been feeling sick and I also threw up. I've been shaking all morning and and my mom even considered bringing me to the hospital because my headaches won't stop. So this is kinda all I could bring myselve to do. I'm sorry, I hope I get better soon so that I can write an actual chapter untill then I hope you understand see ya laterz xx