Chapter 5

Me and mostly Jerome decided I should take a break from youtube and just relax, heal and figure out the next step. We told our friends and fans that I fell from the stairs with glass in my hand and got a pretty bad cut. So the doctor put me on bedrest. Our friends were shocked and said they would come over to make sure I was alright. The fans where dissapointed that I wouldn't be making any video's for a while but they also understood. Today Preston and Rob arrived and later today Vik would be here, Lachlan is arriving tommorow since he comes all the way from Australia.

"So how are you?" Rob asks sitting on the oposite couch from where I'm laying.

"I'm good it's healing pretty well and Jerome takes great care of me." I say right as Jerome walks in with a glass of water for me.

"Thanks biggums."

"You're welcome. If you guys want something you know where the fridge is." Jerome said to the others.

"Does it still hurt?" Preston asked.

"Yeah it does but not as much as at first."

"Now that I think of it you need clean bandages." Jerome said getting up.

"I'm out." Preston said before Jerome even got back. He doesn't really like blood or wounds or all things that have to do with that. Jerome chuckled as he sat down next to me on the couch and gently took of the bandage. I had already taken of my shirt with a little help of rob-a-dop-flop. As soon as the bandage was off he also left the room looking a bit pale. Jerome once again chuckled as he put some antisceptic on the wound.

"It's healing pretty well." He says while I bit my lip from the sting.

"As long as you don't play any games you'll be good for a while." He wisperes. I sighed.

"I already miss the videogames." I wisper back.

"I know you do biggums." He says starting to wrap the bandages around me.

"But you at least need to heal first. After that we'll decide how we're gonna aproach it." He wispered wrapping up the bandage. I grab his wrist before he could put anything away. He looked at me curious of what I grabbed his wrist for.

"Thanks you. For taking care of me, and for helping me through this." I say. I saw a small blush form on his cheeks.

"That's what best friends are for." He says getting up and putting everything away. Friends, all we'll ever be. Rob and Preston walk back in soon after Jerome walked out.

"Damn! That's a big wound." Rob says sitting down.

"Yeah I know." I say. Then Jerome walked in putting on his jacket and looking at his watch.

"Guys I have a date with Louise. Could you look after Mitch?" He asked. My heart sank even more, he's just happy they're here so he can go out with Louise and doesn't have to take care of me. I think looking down feeling my eyes tear up.

"No changing badages?" Rob asked.

"Nope." He replied.

"Okay then we'll take care of him."

"Thanks guys." I could hear the smile in his voice. He's happy he can finally leave me. I hear the door close, usually as soon as he would leave in these situations I would just cry but now Rob and Preston are here.

"C...can you guys give me a minute alone?" I ask.

"Mitch are you alright?" Preston asked. I nodded trying my best not to cry.

"Yeah I just need a moment." I say not looking at them.

"Okay." They both leave. Tears fall down my cheeks and I stuff my face in the pillow to try and make less sound as possible. I'm really just a burden to Jerome nothing else. Why do I have to be so stupid? Why did I have to be cursed? Why did I have to fall in love with my bestfriend who has a girlfriend?