Chapter 7

- Jerome

I had stopped my car at the side of the road and was banging my head against the steeringwheel.

"Why...is...this...happening?" I ask myselve with everytime I hit my head. I lean back while sighing. I close my eyes and rub my face while my head is leaning against the headrest.

"What do I do?" I now ask myselve, leaning back infront onto the steeringwheel.

"I love Louise, but Mitch. I will never be able to live without him." I hit my head on the steeringwheel again.

"But I don't see Mitch like he sees me." I look over to the passenger seat where my phone had been buzzing for a while now. I finally picked it up and read who had been calling me. 3 missed calls from Rob and 2 texts also from Rob. I read the texts first. they both said 'Call me back emergency!' Right when I was gonna call Rob I recieved a call, from Vik.

"Hey Vik what up?"

"Could you possibly pick me up from the airport? Rob said something was happening so he couldn't pick me up and I should try and call you but he hadn't been able to reach you?"

"Yeah, me and Mitch got in a little fight and I went out to think. Rob has tried to call me but I ignored him but he texted me saying it was an emergency. You got any idea what's happening?"

"Not really. So you comming to pick me up?"

"Are you okay with me calling Rob first to figure out what's happening? I'll call you back with the awnser."

"Perfect. Talk to you later." I ended the call and went to Rob's contacts calling him. He picked up emediatly.

"Why the freak didn't you anwser?!"

"I'm sorry I was not really ready to talk to anyone."

"Well while you're 'not ready' Mitch almost died!"

"What?! What happend?"

"We don't know. That's why we tried calling you. After you left he said something about losing and then he went pale and passed out. We thought his wound had reopend but he has an enthire new one. Worse then the other, the doctors say it will be a mirical if he fully recovers, if he wakes up that is."

"F*ck." I say under my breath.

"Where are you?"

"We're at the hospital. They're preforming surgery, Preston is freaking out and Vik called to ask and pick him up from the airport."

"I know Vik called me aswell. I'm on my way to the hospital."

"Okay. See you soon." I hug up and started driving while calling Vik with the handsfree.

"What's the news?" He asked.

"Something happend to Mitch. He's in the hospital and it will be a mirical if he ever recovers if he'll even wake up. I'm on my way to the hospital. I'm sorry Vik I'm not going to be able to pick you up."

"No I understand I'll take a cab to the hospital. Meet you there."

"See ya Vik."

"See you soon Jerome. Stay strong." Those last two words really kept hanging. If Mitch dies it will be my fault. Losing our 'argument' was an extention to his curse. It will be my fault if I lose my best friend.