Chapter 19

I woke up sitting on a chair, my wrists are chained aswell as my feet. Infront of me was Jerome hanging on the wall from chains still unconsious. As I looked around the room it seemed odly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I see you're awake." A calm voice came from the side. There was a guy standing there in the shadow. Cloak over his shoulders and hood over his head. He turned around and walked towards me.

"Seto?" I asked as I got a glimpse of his face. He held something in his hands as he crouched down infront of me.

"Do you know what these are Mitch?" He asked opeing his hand to reveil two dices.

"Dices." I say confused.

"Good, let's play shall we?" He says rolling them in his hand.

"Why would I do that if I know it hurts me when I lose." I state. He moved his hand in Jerome's direction and his head lifted like Seto held his face.

"You don't want anything to happen to Jerome now, do you?" I swallowed as I watched Seto use some kind of magic to make Jerome's head move from side to side.

"Fine. I'll play your stupid games but if you hurt him I swear." He chuckled.

"Let's do this then." After 3 games I relized Seto had cheated by putting a spell or something on the dice so that I could never win. 3 deep cuts where already on my body and blood was staining my clothes and slowely dripping to the ground. 

"Again." Seto demanded. 

"Mitch?" I heard Jerome's confused and tired voice. Seto turned around stepping aside so I could see Jerome and he could see me. 

"Mitch! What did you do to him you bastard." Jerome yells pulling at the chains trying to free himselve. 

"Ah you're awake now the real fun can start." Seto eventually untied me and made me stand up but by then I was already too weak to walk, just standing still was already difficult. Jerome hadn't stopped yelling and trying to get free but whitout succes. 

"Next game." Seto says sounding happy. 

"Why are you doing this?" I managed to ask. 

"Because Mitchy. You made my life a living hell after you got me kickedd out and I want to make you feel the same way. Now how about we play ping pong?" He pushed the little racket thingy in my hand but I couldn't move or even see the little ball, everything was starting to become blurry. My legs finally gave out as Seto did a little victory dance on the other side of the table. I was laying on the ground breathing heavely. I felt blood seep through several cuts over my body as I lay limp on the ground. I saw Jerome hanging on the wall furiously shaking and yelling. I couldn't make out the words he said but I heard him yell them. Suddenly boots blocked my vision and my face was turned upwards to meet the boots owner's eyes, Seto. He smiled evily.

"One last bet and I'll let him go." He says in a voice that sounded like it belonged to a maniac. But it also sounded distant like I'm under water.

"Don't Mitch please." Jerome yelled as loud as he could. But again it sounded very distant.

"Listen very carefully Mitchell." Seto says leaning over me.

"I want you to awner honestly. If you do so I'll let you both go and get rid of your curse. If you don't then you will die and who knows what else will happen. Do you understand?" I weakly nodded.

"Mitch no please don't!" Jerome cried.

"Do you love Jerome?" Seto asked. I relized I've heard this before. I thought about it when did this happen? Wait ofcourse my dream! 

"Y...es." I suddenly felt another cut form on my body and yelled out in pain.

"You should have awnsered honestly." Was the last thing I heard.

I look up at Seto feeling sure about my awnser. 

"Honestly." I say. 

"Hahah that's...wait, no! You aren't supposed to know! How did you know!" He yelled as I was picked up and pushed against the wall. 

"I'm just smarter then you are." I say weakly. He drops me again and screams. I feel my cuts healing, my vision cleared again. I saw Jerome's chains dissapear as he runs towards me. 

"Are you alright?" He asked holding me close to him. I nodded. 

"I am. What happend to Seto?" 

"I don't know he just vanished." Jerome told me. We sat in silence for a moment.

"Let's go home shall we." Jerome says, helping me to stand on my feet. 

"Let's go home." I sighed.