Chapter 17

Hey guys I'm back home! Everything is alright thank you all for the kind words and get better soon's <3 I hope you like this chapter. See ya laterz xx

I was laying on te ground breathing heavely. I felt blood seep through several cuts over my body as I lay limp on the ground. I saw a blurry figure hanging from chains on the walk furiously shaking and yelling. I couldn't make put the words he said but I heard him yell them. Suddenly boods blocked my vision and my face was turned upwards to meet the boods owner's eyes. He smiled evily.

"One last bet and I'll let him go." He says in a voice that sounded like ot belonged to a maniac. But it also sounded distant like I'm under water.

"Don't Mitch please." The other voice yelled as loud as he could. But again it sounded very distant.

"Listen very carefully Mitchell." The guy leaning over me says.

"I want you to awner honestly. If you do so I'll let you both go and het rid of your curse. If you don't then you will die and who knows what else will happen. Do you understand?" I weakly nodded.

"Mitch no please don't!" The other voice cried.

"Do you love Jerome?" The guy infront of me asked.

"Y...es." I suddenly felt another cut for ok my body and yelled out in pain.

"You should have awnsered honestly." Was the last thing I heard.

I shot up straight in bed breathing heavely. I started feeling all over my body searching for cuts or anything but I couldn't find any.

"It was so real." I wisper.

"What was?" A sleepy Jerome asked sitting up while rubbing his eyes.

"I...I had a nightmare."

"Are you alright?" Jerome asked hugging me from the side and kissing my shoulder.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine."

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked placing another kiss on my shoulder, but closer to my neck.

"I...I was in this room, laying on the ground and bleeding out. Someone was chained to the wall begging our captor to stop and begging me not to awnser his questions. He made a bet with me that if I awnsered honestly we would be freed and he would take away my curse, if not I would die and something terrible would happen to the other."

"What was the question?" Jerome asked.

"If I love you."

"What did you awnser?"

"Yes, but then I felt a cut form. He said it was wrong and that I should have awnsered honestly."

"Mitch. I know how you think about this but I really think we should go to Seto and ask him about all this."

"Jerome he doesn't have anything to do with this I know it."

"Then it certainly doesn't hurt to just pass by and say hi either would it?"

"Fine have it your way." He pumped his fists in the air in victory.

"Let's go." He says getting up and packing some stuff.

"Now? But the guys are still here for a couple days!" I say. They are all leaving in 3 days.

"I'm sure they'll understand. Besides we'll be back just in time to say goobye if everything is alright. Seto doesn't live that far. (I actually don't know where Seto lives so please don't hurt me I just got out of the hospital)"

"And how exactly do you know that?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. He looked at me with that guilty look of his.

"I might have talked to him and asked if we could visit someday. Please don't kill me." I sighed and smack the back of his head.

"You're so lucky I love you." I say before walking out.