Chapter 14

Jerome managed to calm me down after a while. I told him everything that was on my mind from the fans to them recording, everything. It felt good to finally share all my thoughts with someone. I felt like a heavy weight was lifted of my shoulders but it was soon replaced with another. What if Jerome will hate me now because he knows all me darkest thoughts. My fear was replaced my happyness when he hugged me like he would never let go.

"Why didn't you say so sooner. We wouldn't have talked about Minecraft and stuff like that."

"But I don't want you guys to adapt to me. I don't want to be the reason you have to change your ways."

"Mitch, it doens't matter. I love you and I'd do anything to make you happy." He says hugging me tighter and kissing the top of my head. I smiled a bit as I wrapped my arms around his chest.

"You know why I love you?" I wisper in his chest but he still heard me.

"Why?" He asked placing another kiss ontop of my head.

"You always say the right things to make me smile." I say looking up at him. He smiled leaning down to kiss me. He pulled slightly away our lips still brushing against eachother.

"I'm glad about that." He says before connecting our lips again. He softly pushed me back on the bed untill my back hid the matress and he leaned over me, our lips still connected. His hands traveled down my body to my legs. He pulled them up a bit so that he was between my legs. He moved his hands back up and moved to my arms taking a hold of them and pinning them above my head. He pulled away and went to move to my neck but Rob interupted us yelling my name from downstairs.

"WHAT?" I yeled back. Jerome just ignored Rob and moved to my neck kissing everywhere to find that one place.

"DID YOU GO GROCERY SHOPPING?" He yelled back. I was just gonna yell back a regular yes when Jerome found my sweet spot making it sound like a moan, which it was, sort of.

"Mitch are you alright?" I heard him ask comming towards my room.

"I'm fi...ne." I moaned again as Jerome softly bit that same spot. I heard Rob chuckle from the other side of my door.

"Is Jerome with you?" Suddenly Jerome stood up and walked to the door. I leaned up on my ellbows watching what he's doing. He leaned on the door as he opend the door.

"Hi Rob."

"I knew it." Rob yelled.

"Could you maybe do something for me?"

"Sure."

"Get the guys out for a while. I need to cheer up Mitch."

"What's wrong?" Rob asked sounding kinda worried.

"Nothing to worry about just get the guys out please."

"We'lll be gone in 5." He says leaving and Jerome came back to me crawling on the bed and back into his previous position.

"Where were we?" He asked.

"Right here." I say kissing him.