Chapter 12

Everyone watched as Jerome badaged my arm. Vik went to talk to Lachlan hoping to talk some reason into him. I understand Lachlan doesn't believe this story, even though I'd expected Vik to not believe be. Usually Lachlan is the one who believes everything. Maybe that's why he didn't believe it, because he thought we where messing with him. I wasn't scared of Poffles not believing me since they where here when me and Jerome got into a fight. Maybe because they believed me Vik also did.

"Mitch?" I look up to Jerome, who pulled me out of my thoughts.

"You alright buddy?" He asked looking kinda worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking."

"You look a bit pale." Rob says.

"As long as I don't look as pale as Preston I think I'm alright." I say motioning towards Preston who was looking as pale as a ghost. Both Jerome and Rob looked over at him.

"I don't know I think you're the same shade, only from diffrent reasons." Jerome commented.

"You okay P?" Rob asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine." He mumbled leaning on Rob's shoulder. Vik walked back inside the room sighing.

"He won't come by anytime soon I'm sorry Mitch." He says sitting down on the couch.

"It's okay i don't blame him. I'm suprised you even believed me."

"You're my friend why wouldn't I believe you. Besides the way Jerome reacted to you wanna gamble was very convincing."

"Yeah I won't let him gamble ever again I think." Jerome says wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me in his chest. I saw Rob doing the same to Preston wispering something in his ear. Preston started to blush madly and I smiled. Good to see him normal again. I felt lips being pressed ontop of my head and a soft familiar voice wisper.

"I love you." I smiled and leaned a bit more into his chest. I heard someone sighed and looked up seeing Vik sitting down on teh coutch on his previous spot.

"Vik? What's wrong?" I asked sitting up.

"Oh nothing really. I'm fine." He replied.

"Dude I know something's up. Just tell us." He sihged again and placed his head in his hands.

"I .... an." He mumbled.

"What was that?" Preston asked. He looked up and gave us a slighly sad look.

"I like Lachlan." He said.

"Wait you two aren't togheter?" Rob asked. Vik shook his head.

"And now with all this going on I'm not really sure if he will even want to hang out with me."

"Oh Vik. It will all be alright. I pormise." I say going over him, slightly stumbeling but making it without falling. I hugged him slightly, he leaned into my hug. I saw Jerome give a slight look of jalousy but I glared at him as soon as I saw and he stopped.

"Lachlan isn't mad at you. He's mad at me. So don't worry, he'll still want to hang out with you. I'm pretty sure he likes you back aswell."

"How are you so sure about that?" Vik asked me.

"Because I told him a while ago." Lachlan replied. We all looked up at him.

"Mitch I'm sorry I didn't believe you. Vik told me what happend after I left. I'm sorry."

"It's fine Lachy." I smiled at him.

"And Vik." He says pulling Vik up to stand infront of him.

"I'll never ever leave your side." With that he conected their lips and we all cheered for them. Well looks like the fangirls and boys get what the want after all.