Chapter 10

With all the guys of the pack there the week passed quickly and I could leave the hospital. Rob was holding my laptop, Vikk my bag of clothes, Lachlan was checking that we didn't forget anything and Preston was helping Jerome with getting me out of bed without hurting my almost completely healed wound. Preston was tying my shoes and Jerome was helping me with putting on a jacket.

"Jerome we're in Florida I won't need a jacket." He gave me a glare.

"You've been in here for way too long, it's pretty cold outside."

"Okay fine you win." He smiled at me as he zipped up the jacket. I noticed the other guys where starting to walk out the door. As Jerome was starting to help me up I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me in a kiss. I love the guys but since they got here I haven't done this. I pulled away and smiled at him. He smiled back kissing the top of my head and helping me up.

"What was that for?" He wispered in my ear wrapping his arm around my waist to make sure I'm stable.

"Because you're amazing." I say kissing his cheek again.

"And now that the guys are gone for a second I can kiss you without 8 eyes watching us." I add.

"True." He says before quickly pecking my lips. After that we walk to the guys with Jerome's arm safely around me. We walk to the car and drove back home. When we arrived everyone helped again. I really feel like a pregnant lady or something the way they treat me. For all you people who are confused, no I'm not pregnant I'm a guy!

"You stay here and don't rest." Jerome says pushing me gently on the couch.

"I've already rested for so long Jerome." I say pulling him next to me and leaning on him.

"Just rest biggums." He says kissing the top of my head. After a lot discussing I finally gave in under the condition that Jerome would stay right here besides me. He agreed so I'm now snuggling up in his side and starting to fall asleep.

"Hey how is he?" Preston wispered to Jerome.

"He'll be alright. He won't admit it but he's still pretty tired." I geus Preston did something as a reply but didn't say something 'cause I only heard Jerome say.

"Can you get the others for a seconds I need to tell them something."

"Sure." I soon heard foothsteps come back.

"What's up Jerome?" Lachlan asked.

"Okay. I want you to do something for me or rather not do something." He's not gonna tell them about my curse is he?

"What is it?" I heard Rob ask.

"I don't want you to play any sort of games with Mitch. No gambeling no video games no baord games, nothing that has a winner and a loser."

"Why not?" Vik asked.

"That's not my place to tell but it's important you don't do any of that. If you want to know why Mitch will have to tell you." Well he didn't really tell them about my curse but it's still not fair now they're gonna think I'm some baby that doesn't take losing well. I know he did it to protect me but seriously I can take care of myselve.