Finally Found You (Harry Styles FanFic)

~Flashback~

" No! Mommy please don't make us leave!" I started to cry and tug on my mother's jacket.

"I'm sorry sweetie, you have to say goodbye to him now. We are about to board the plane."

My mom hugged me and I started running towards the person I was going to miss the most.

I ran up to my bestfriend, Harry.

"I'll never forget you bestfriend." I cried while hugging him tightly.

"I won't forget you either. Okay? Don't cry Jessica." He started to tear up and hug me tighter.

"Here is a bracelet I made for you. It will make us bestfriends forever." I sighed and handed him the little blue bracelet.

He quickly put the dainty bracelet around his wrist.

"I'll never take it off." Harry quietly spoke.

"I have the same one as you. Please don't forget me-"

"Jessica! Hurry up we have to leave now." My mother interrupted.

I quickly gave my bestfriend one more hug while I cried and walked back to my mom.

"Goodbye Jessica Edwards!" Harry yelled one more time.

He had tears rolling down his face as him and his parents were starting to walk away.

"Goodbye Harry Styles." I cried back.

~10 years later~

"Hurry up! You are going to be late for school Jessica!" My mom yelled as I was getting ready.

It was the first day of school senior year. I had decided to wear a light pink floral dress and nude flats.

I curled the ends of my long light brown hair and stacked some pearl bracelts onto my wrist next to the dainty blue bracelet I already had on.

I was nervous as heck because I was starting a new school in Holmes Chapel.

My family and I are originally from the UK but ten years ago we had move to America because of my dad's job.

Since my dad had earned a promotion, we had a chance to move back to Holmes Chapel.

I finished getting ready and headed out the door, I skipped breakfast knowing I was going to be late.

Once I arrived at my new high school, I looked around and saw everyone passing by.

I headed to the main office to register myself and get a schedule.

I took a deep breath and walked up to the main building.

'This is going to be a long day' I thought to myself as I opened the door and walked in.

Hey Everyone! Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes! Let me know what ya'll think of it so far! Will update tomorrow!

-Christina