Chapter 11

~Jessica's POV~

After school, I slowly walked to the parking lot. I really didn't want to be stuck with Luke.

"Hey!" Harry smiled as he walked along side me.

"Hey Styles!" I giggled as I pulled him in for a hug.

"So how about we go get a bite right now?" He asked.

"Sounds good! Where do you want...oh wait, crap! I can't Harry." I sighed.

"What.Why?"

"I have to tutor Luke." I groaned.

"Since when does that guy need tutoring?" Harry chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I stopped in the middle of the parking lot.

"Well Luke has had A honor roll for as long as I can remember. He's ranked number 2 in the whole school." He ran a hand through his brown curls.

"Are you freaking kidding me! Are you sure?" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah, it pays to work in the counseling office. I'm able to sneak a peek at all the records." Harry chuckled, his dimples now in full view.

"Oh my gosh! He said he didn't understand anything in class today. He doesn't need help at all!" I threw my hands up with fustration.

"The guy is a jerk, lets ditch him." He smirked and tilted his head towards his car.

"Ugh, I wan't too but I can't. I'll get in trouble if my teacher finds out I didn't tutor him afterall."

"I'm sorry Jess. Do you wan't me to go with you?" He smiled.

I couldn't help but grin back. "You are so freaking cute! I swear!" I pinched his cheeks.

"Of course i'm cute, I'm Harry Styles." He arched a brow and smirked.

"Modest are we?" I laughed.

I noticed Luke walking to his car.

"How about we hangout tomorrow? Luke is over there and he's probably going to get annoyed if I don't hurry." I hugged my best friend again.

"Alright, sounds good. I'll text you squirt." He tapped the end of my nose and headed to his car.

I hurried over to Luke. He rolled down his window.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked.

"Just follow me, It's a surprise." He grinned.

"Ugh, fine." I went two cars down to my vehicle and hopped in.

I waited for Luke to pull out of the parking lot so I could follow him out.

About ten minutes later, we finally arrived at the mysterious building.

The building was covered in red brick. On one side, the building was covered in vines. I had to admit, it looked pretty creepy.

"Where are we?" I asked Luke as I followed him to the door.

"One of my favorite places." He let me walk in first as he held the door open for me.

As soon as I entered, I noticed the whole place was decorated in what looked like very expensive items.

There was a large crystal chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. A large book case that covered an entire wall. Fancy red carpets thay covered the floor. And last but not least, there was a large bay window that was at the end of the room. It had a view of a colorful meadow filled with flowers.

"Wow." Was all I managed to say.

"My parents bought me this space so I could have a quiet room to study." Luke shrugged and walked to the large couch.

"Yeah, I have a large expensive room to study in too." I joked.

"Speaking of studying.." I continued.

"What about it?" He asked as he opened his textbook.

"You said you need help, but yet you have honor roll." I nervously replied, wondering what he might say.

"Yeah." Was all he said.

"What the hell!" I squeaked.

"I just needed to spend some time with you." He smirked and sat up.

"For what?" I snapped.

"I need to ask you something..." He replied.