Chapter 12

Hey everyone! I am sorry that this chapter is super late! School has been really streessing me out lately and I have had a bad case of writer's block for this chapter. I will try my best to update two chapters a week like I do with my other story but if not, then there will still be at least one chapter every week I promise you that! Again sorry for the short, late update. Next one will be longer!

~Jessica's POV~

"What is it?" I asked Luke.

"Will you go out with me?" He smirked.

I looked at him with only confusion. He can't be serious can he?

"Are you serious?" I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I wasn't." He replied in a duh tone.

"I don't even know much about you though!" I said.

"We can get to know each other." He leaned in closer to me and I jumped back.

"I-I'm sorry Luke, but I can't." I looked away.

He stepped back and looked at me. "Why not?"

"Because we barely know each other and this is really sudden considering I haven't even been back in England for a month! And Harry, I-"

"You like him don't you?" Luke asked as he leaned against the opposite wall from me.

"Ah no, it's just that were best friends and you two don't seem to get along." I replied nervously. Did I have feelings towards Harry? I doubt it, I'm probably just tired and confused as hell. That's all.

"Mhm, sure." Luke smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I glared at him.

"Nothing, it's just I can clearly tell you're lying." He chuckled.

"I'm not lying!" I defended.

"So you won't mind if I kiss you then right?" He grabbed my waist.

"Wait what I-" I started to say until he crashed his lips onto mine.

I surprisingly kissed back but then realized what I was doing and pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Luke looked at me confused.

"This is bad. I need to go." I quickly replied, grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

~The next day~

I was laying in bed under my light pink covers. After what happened yesterday with the whole Luke kissing me situation...I didn't wan't to go to school. I felt like I betrayed someone.

I betrayed my best friend.

I felt weird, I always have been close to Harry but when Luke kissed me I felt like I had just cheated on Harry.

But were not dating. Were just best friends. I don't like Harry like that do I?

I shrugged and slowly got out of bed. I took a quick shower and changed into a sweater, jeans, and boots. I applied my makeup and and threw my hair up in a high ponytail.

I could already tell this was going to be a long day.

Once I arrived at school, I found Eleanor and Louis.

"Hey Jessica!" Eleanor greeted.

"Hello." I smiled and waved to both her and Louis.

"What's wrong? You look kinda bummed." Louis asked as he stood up from sitting next to his girlfriend.

"Oh it's just that I-" I was beginning to explain what happened last night and ask them for advice. Eleanor and Louis would know what to say.

"Hey mates!" Harry greeted us and pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey." I smiled when I saw Harry's green eyes. It seemed as if they were glowing with happiness.

"What are you all talking about?" Harry asked as he looked at Louis.

"Oh, Jess was just about to tell us something." He turned his head to me.

"Please continue." Eleanor sweetly smiled at me.

Ugh, I couldn't tell them the real reason now. I really didn't wan't Harry to know now.

"Um..." I began to say and quickly think of another reason.

All three of them looked at me with concern mixed with confusion.

I decided that to lie was only going to make things worse. They were my friends afterall and they should know the truth. I don't even know if Harry likes me like that anyways, he probably thinks of me just as a friend so it shouldn't be such a big deal right?

"I have something I need to tell you all." I looked at Eleanor and Louis, but my eyes stopped once I looked at Harry.