Chapter 5

~Harry's POV~

"When did you move to America?" My pal Zayn asked Jessica.

"About ten years ago." She said and looked over at me.

My gosh. Could she really be the Jessica I once knew? My bestfriend?

There is no way that this girl could be her.

She moved and wasn't coming back. She can't be my bestfriend Jessica. She looks different.

I realized that my face probably turned pale and she most likely thought I was a creep for spacing out like that at her.

Shit. Now I need to find out for myself who this girl really is.

I wanted to ask her myself, but I couldn't say anything in front of everyone at the table.

I would look like a complete idiot if she didn't know what I was talking about.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at her.

"Um, can I talk to you real quick Jessica?" I tried not to seem nervous, but it didn't work.

"Yeah, sure." She sat up and followed me.

She followed me to the back of the courtyard by an old tree. No one ever went back here so it was nice and quiet.

I looked at her and tried to think of what to say first.

"So what's up?" She looked at me and smiled.

Damn, she spoke up before I did.

"Um." Was all I could think of. Lame, I know.

She began messing with her shiny bracelets on her wrist and began to slide them off and put them in her bag.

"Ugh, sorry Harry. These bracelets are getting on my nerves. They make too much noise."

I smiled at her comment. Until I noticed the little blue bracelet on her wrist.

My eyes grew wide. "I-I have."

"Have what?" She looked confused.

I was so shocked I still couldn't even find the words to say.

I decided that actions speak louder than words, so I quickly took of my wristband which revealed my blue bracelet.

I held my wrist up to her and smiled.

Her face turned red and tears formed in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Harry? My bestfriend. How the heck-" She started crying more.

I interrupted her by pulling her in for a long hug.

"Please don't cry." I hugged her tight.

"These are tears of joy." She giggled, her face still on my shoulder.

"I've missed you so much." I whispered.

"I missed you too. It's been what? Ten years since we last saw each other!" She wiped the tears away.

"Yeah, way too long." I chuckled.

"You look so different." She stood back and observed me.

"That's what puberty does to ya' Jess." I joked and winked.

"Nah duh! You still have those crazy curls though." She ran a hand through my hair.

I laughed because she seemed so amazed by my hair. "You don't like my hair?" I joked in a high pitch voice.

"No, I love your hair." She smiled and hugged me.

"How did you even get to come back?" I asked.

"My dad had a promotion and the job was back over here in the UK." She was still looking at my hair.

"Don't stare at my hair!" I laughed.

"Whyyyy not! It's so nice!" She giggled.

I chuckled and looked back at her. "You look different too."

"Of course, that's what puberty does to ya' you know?" She mocked me.

"Haha very funny." I smiled and stuck my tongue out at her.

She did the same back, only hers was funnier looking yet cute at the same time.

"Never would I have thought in a million years I would see you again." I said casually, smiling like a fool.

"Same here! I see your still wearing the bracelet I made for you when we were little." She looked back at my bracelet.

"I never go a day without wearing it." I looked at her bracelet.

"Even after ten years, we are still matching like bestfriends." She giggled.

I pulled her in for yet another hug. I just couldn't get over the fact that my Jessica was standing right in front of me.

"We have to make sure we don't waste another ten years this time." She hugged me tightly.

"Yeah, I know. I won't let that happen this time."

"Well you found me." She laughed.

"I know, I finally found you." I whispered.