Chapter 9

~Harry's POV~

I helped Jessica put all her stuff in her car. I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she looked as she tried fitting all her stuff into the back.

"This is ridiculous." She said as she tossed the last paintbrush set into the back and closed the trunk.

"Yeah, that's why I don't take art." I chuckled once I saw her glare at me and make her signature pouty face.

"Hey, it was the only class they had available!" She playfully pushed me as we walked back to the campus.

"Mhm...sure Jess." I dug my hand into my pocket to grab my phone. I checked the time.

"We still have seven minutes left of lunch." I looked at Jessica who was eyeing the snack bar.

"Good, I wan't some cake, chips, and a nilkshake." She excitedly relplied.

"That's healthy." I mocked as we went to the snack bar. She flicked my forhead.

"What are you going to get Harry?"

I looked up at the menu above the registers. I'll admit, it was quite odd that our school had an extremely unhealthy snack bar located in the middle of the carfeteria. Who was I to complain though, it made Jessica happy whenever she saw all the snacks.

"Hmm, probably some chips I guess," I shrugged. I didn't freel like eating a big meal anyways so chips would be fine.

We walked up the lady at the register and Jess began to order.

"Hi, can I get a strawberry milkshake, and a slice of that rainbow cake. Oh and a bag of chips too please." She smiled and handed the woman the money.

Jess handed me the chips as she carried her drink and cake and we sat in the courtyard with Louis, Liam and everyone.

"I thought you were getting chips too?" I looked at her as she sipped some of her milkshake.

"I'm trying to cut back a bit." She giggled.

I laughed with her and started talking to Zayn until I saw Luke and his friends looking at Jessica.

"Um Jess." Eleanor said.

"Yes El?"

"Do you know why that cutie Luke guy is looking at you." She asked.

"Oh we have a class together but I don't know why he's looking at us."

"I think he's just looking at you." Niall exclaimed with a confused look on his face.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Just don't make eye contact Jess. That guy is a creep."

"Well I wouldn't call him a creep but he is annoying." She giggled as she took a bite out of her cake.

The bell suddenly came on and I waved goodbye to Jessica as we had to go our seperate ways since class was meeting up in the computer room.

I forgot that Luke was also in my class.

I walked in the room with Niall and Louis since we all had the same class together and picked some computers in the second to last row.

Luke and his friends walked in next and took the seats behind us. Louis looked at me with a 'did they have to sit by us' look of annoyance.

"Hey Harry." Luke called out from behind me.

"What?" I spat out and turned around.

"How does it feel to be friend zoned?" Luke started laughing.

"What are you talking about?" I glared at him.

"You know that girl Jessica. She friend zoned you big time mate."

"Were friends idiot! I don't like her anymore than a friend." I lied.

"So you don't mind if I go after her then?" Luke smirked.

"She doesn't like you. She thinks you're annoying." Niall chuckled.

"Yeah." I smirked.

"Wanna bet?" Luke held out his hand to me.

"Bet what?" I looked at him confused.

"Bet that I can get Jessica to like me before this semester is over. Winner gets 20o pounds. If she doesn't like me by then, then you win." He had an evil grin on his face.

I knew he was going to lose. Jessica has told us that he annoyed her and she can't stand him. So I knew this was going to be an easy win. I have nothing to lose, just win some extra money and see the dissapointed look on stupid Luke's face.

"Hah, you got a deal." I shook his hand in agreement.

"It starts tomorrow." Luke replied.

"Get ready to be dissapointed." Louis, Niall, and I laughed at him.

"Don't worry mate, I won't be the one that's dissapointed in the end." He smiled.

"Alright guys, let's get class going now." Our teacher said as he walked in.

I turned around now facing my computer and started class, still thinking about the bet I had just made.