Chapter 22

Sorry the chapter is so short! Next one will be longer. Thanks for reading! :)

Harry and I walked out of the ice cream shop and jumped in his car. "Hey Harry?" I looked over at him sitting in the drivers seat. His eyes were a dark shade of green, needless to say...he was still mad about seeing Luke.

"Yeah?" He turned to face me. "Well you know how we were talking about Eva before Luke came in?" I nervously asked.

"Oh yeah, she's cute. I see her in the hallways sometimes." He shrugged.

"Well she thinks you are cute too." I replied and crossed my arms.

"All the girls think i'm cute." He smirked. I giggled and slapped his shoulder. "Your so cocky!" I said in between laughs. He laughed at my reaction and smiled, showing his pearly whites.

"It's true!" He added. Sure it was true, since I have been here, I have noticed girls checking him out left and right. With his emerald eyes, dimples, and curly hair, how could girls not drool over him.

"Give me her number." He quickly said.

Wait what? I said she thought he was cute. I wasn't expecting him to actually go for her.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"So I can text her." He said in a duh tone and chuckled. "Oh, yeah." I faked a smile and took out my phone. He copied her number into his phone and put it to his ear.

"You're calling her?" I asked, confused.

He nodded his head. "Hey is this Eva?"He asked over the phone. I was getting angrier by the second. I should have never told him about Eva.

I listened as he continued his conversation over the phone. He would break out into laughter every once in a while, it made me curious. What could they be talking about?

Finally after twenty long minutes (yes, I kept track) he sounded like he was getting off the phone. "Okay, sounds great. I'll see you Monday then." He cheerfully said and ended the call.

He had a big grin across his face and looked over at me. "Were going to meet up Monday before school at a coffee shop." He said and started his car.

Damn.

"Oh, cool." I replied and turned away from him, glaring out the window. "What's wrong?" He asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

I debated in my head for a second whether I should tell him not to go hang out with Eva..or if I should just keep quiet.

"Nothing. Um, I need to go back home already Harry." I sighed. "Could you take me back, please?"

He paused. "Sure."

----

After Harry dropped me off I sat alone in my room, eating strawberries. The ride back was pretty silent. Not an awkward silence, just neither of us had anything to say. Our day of hanging out like old times didn't turn out the way I planned.

From me checking Harry out, to Luke bothering us, to now Harry and Eva.

I had to do something about this.