Chapter 10

~Harry's POV~

-Next morning in the school courtyard-

I devided to wear all black today, paired along of course with my black Ray Bans.

I walked over to my group of friends and smiled when I noticed Jessica was with them too.

"Hey." I slightly smiled as I gathered within my group making sure to stand next to her.

"Oh don't you look a little dangerous today." Jessica teased as she hugged me and fluffed up my hair.

"What's with the black outfit?" Louis asked as he stood next to Eleanor.

"What? I can't wear black?" I frowned.

"It's just that you never wear all black." Liam calmly said.

"Well I like it!" Jessica giggled. "You look hot Mr. Styles."

"You two would make the cutest couple I swear." Eleanor sweetly smiled.

I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of that and looked at Jessica.

Her face turned a light shade of pink and opened her mouth as if she was about to say something, until the bell rang.

"Alright i'll see you second period Jess." I gave her a quick hug and walked to the office building since my first period was student aid.

I walked in the office and frowned when I saw Luke calmly sitting in one of the waiting chairs.

"What are you doing here?" I bluntly asked with an annoyed look.

"Waiting for the book keeper to come back with my history book. Shouldn't you be in class already?" He raised an eyebrow as he slouched in his chair.

"This is my first period. I just help out in the office." I walked over to the counselor's desk to grab the work she left for me to do.

"How lame." He scoffed.

I ignored his comment and started to leave for the copy room.

"Hey, you didn't forget about our bet right?" He had a stupid smirk on his face.

"Nah, I didn't forget. I just can't wait for the day when she tells you she doesn't like you and you are just a pain in the ass like everyone says you are." I replied, already getting annoyed with the conversation.

"Don't be to sure about that Styles." Luke crossed his arms and sat up.

I left for the copy room, not wanting to keep talking to that idiot any longer. I thought about how it could be a bad idea.

I shrugged as I kept walking.

She won't fall for him.

~Jessica's POV~

As I was in my first period, I noticed Luke wasn't here. I was kind of relieved but then I also wished he was here.

I don't know what it is about him, but I wan't to get to know him. Of course I wouldn't let him know that though. I can already tell he's one of those boys that is all cocky.

I sighed as class begun and started on my assignment. About 8 minutes had passed until Luke walked in.

He handed a note to our teacher and sat down in his seat by me.

I pretended like I didn't notice he was there.

"Did ya miss me princess?" He turned to look at me.

"Um excuse me, do I know you?" I sarcastically said as I turned to him as well.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." He shrugged.

"Thanks, I try. By the way I told you not to call me princess Luke!" I rolled my eyes.

"What happened, I thought you didn't know me?" He smirked and leaned back in his desk.

"I wish I didn't know you." I glared at him then started trying to finish up my work.

"So I don't understand this." He looked at his paper.

"Sucks to be you." I replied, not even bothering to look back up.

"You should tutor me." He smirked.

"Ah no thanks." I stared back at my paper. I could feel his gaze on me.

"That's cute, you think you have a choice." He smiled and walked up to our teacher.

They talked for a little while and exchanged a few laughs until he calmly came back and sat down.

"Jessica, I think it would be a great idea if you helped your fellow classmate out and helped Luke with his work. You know, tutor him." She said with a big smile on her face.

"I- I really can-" I was about to refuse until she cut me off.

"Great! Then it's settled." She looked back to her computer and began typing again.

"Ugh what the hell!" I whispered as I glared at Luke.

Just then the bell rang and he picked his stuff up to leave.

"Meet me by my car afterschool today princess." He winked at me with a smirk on his face and walked out.

"Damnit!" I grabbed my stuff and quickly walked out as well. I had to tutor a cocky, wannabe backstreet boy looking guy today.