Chapter 7

~Harry's POV~

I made my way to my second period class. I looked forward to that class now that I had it with Jessica.

I had gotten to class surprisingly early and just made my way to the seat I had traded for the day before.

Not even a minute had passed by and I saw Jessica walk in with an annoyed look on her face. She sat down next to me and plopped her books on her desk.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing really, it's just some guy." She shrugged.

"Oh." I said sounding dissapointed. She likes another guy.

I don't really know how I feel about her. I mean she's my bestfriend and all but we have always had that kind of 'lovey-bestfriend' vibe go on when we were together. Even though nothing has ever gone on between us, just the thought of her liking another guy irritates me.

"It's not like that silly! The guy gets on my nerves." She giggled.

A look of surprise went across my face and I choked out a nervous laugh.

"I knew that." I lied.

"Mhm! I could tell just by the look on your face." She was still giggling.

Class went by quick and the bell had rung.

We both grabbed our stuff and walked towards our next classes.

We stopped by her door and chatted for a bit.

"Meet me for lunch again?" I asked as I was leaning against the wall.

"Of course." She smiled and walked into her class.

~Lunch time~

"Oh my gosh! My second day here and I already have tons of projects to do for Art." Jessica sighed as she met up with me near her classroom.

"That sucks." I chuckled while we started walking towards the courtyard.

"Yeah I know! I also have to meet up with that jerk of a guy I told you about to finish up an assignment." She made a disqusted face which actually looked cute.

I laughed at how cute she was and helped her carry her projects. "When do you have to meet him?"

"During lunch in the library. But I told him I wanted to see your friends first and tell them hi. Now that I think of it though, I have too much stuff so I should just get the stupid paper done with him first and then head to my car to put all this crap away." She casually replied while looking at all the stuff we were carrying.

"Alright, well i'll walk with you over there and set your stuff down for you." I smiled.

"Aw thanks I have the sweetest bestfriend ever!" She said as she pinched my cheek with one hand.

I laughed and swatted her hand away. "You're going to mess up my dimples."

"No I am not! I don't think dimples can be messed up can they?" She asked now curious.

"I don't even know. But if you keep doing that i'm going to end up with flabby cheeks!" I chuckled as I opened the library door for her.

"You would still be handsome with flabby cheeks." She whispered.

"Totally." I followed her to a table where Luke, the arrogant hot head of the school was sitting.

"Thanks Harry." She smiled and hugged me as I finished setting down her stuff on the table. Luke just glanced at me and continued writing

"I'll be with the guys. Text me when your done and i'll meet you at the front door to help you." I whispered back, giving Luke a deathly glare.

I walked out casually to meet with Niall and Louis.