Chapter 21

Jessica's POV

We arrived at the ice cream place in a short couple of minutes. Harry and I were laughing like hyenas in his car the whole time. "Which flavor are you getting?" Harry asked me as we waited in line. "Probably the cheesecake flavor." I simply replied. I looked back to him and saw he scrunched up his nose.

"What!?" I giggled. "Cheesecake ice cream sounds like it would taste terrible." He chuckled as he continued looking at the variety of flavors. "Watch you are going to be jealous when you see it. It's amazing, Styles!"

"Hello, what can I get you?" The petite, blonde haired girl asked. She had a pointy nose and was properly dressed in her ice cream shop uniform. "Hi, can I get a scoop of cheesecake ice cream on a white chocolate cone." I smiled at her.

She returned the smile and quickly made my unique treat. "Thank you." I said as I was about to hand her my credit card but Harry put his on top of mine. "I'm paying." He gave me a sweet smile, showing his dimples. "No it's okay, I got it." I replied. I felt bad, he didn't have to pay. Harry shook his head and looked back to the girl.

"I'll take a chocolate marshmallow on a chocolate cone." He said as he examined the showcase of waffle cones on the wall. He finished paying and we sat at a small, round table by the window. "Thanks, Styles." I said as I sat myself on the high stools of the table.

"No problem. I still can't believe you wanted cheesecake though." He chuckled and licked some of his ice cream. "Here, try it. I haven't licked it yet." I handed my cone to him. "I wouldn't have cared if you did." He smirked and tasted the ice cream.

"Wow, that's actually good." He handed it back to me. "Told you so!" I giggled. I heard my phone buzz in my pocket, signaling I had a text message. I took it out and checked, it was Eva.

Eva: Hey! Hope you are having a good weekend. Let me know when you talk to Harry. :) xx

Oh gosh. I forgot about that for a second. I sighed and looked up at Harry. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Go for it." He replied as he took a bite out of his waffle cone. "Do you know who Eva is? She goes to our school." He raised an eyebrow at the random question. "I know who she is, but I don't know her." He simply answered. "Well, do you find her attractive?" I nervously asked.

He paused for a moment. "Yeah. I would give her an 8." He smirked. Boys these days with their ratings. I was not expecting that answer, half of me wanted him to say no and the other half wanted him to say yes. Eva is my friend afterall, a new one, but still a friend.

"Oh." Was all I could say. "Why Jess?" He asked. Just then the door to the small shop opens and to my dismay, it's no other than Luke. Harry doesn't notice yet because his back is facing the door, but as soon as he hears that thick English accent he turns his head. "Hey mates! Nice seeing you two here." He gives me a devilish smirk and winks.

"What do you want?" Harry glares at him. "What? You act like you own this place." Luke scoffed. "I'm just here with a couple friends." He points to the small crowd and they look at us.

"Princess, you should join me." He added. "No, i'm good." I rolled my eyes. Luke's friends started laughing at him when I refused his offer.

He glared at Harry and I. "Suit yourself." He then walked away with his friends. "She wants me." I heard him say to a guy dressed similar to him in black and grey.

"I hate that guy." Harry scrunched his nose and leaned back in the stool. "I'm starting to also."