Chapter 1

We are justice,

We are karma,

We do not forgive,

We do not forget,

You can't dream of escaping us,

So expect us.

~Narrators P.O.V. ~

They don't remember much of that day, death can do that to a person after all. Make you forget things that are usually so clear within your mind's eye.

And when you're betrayed by someone you're supposed to be able to trust, those feelings become what's at the front of your mind. All the anger and fear and sadness and disappointment mix together to create this dark void of hate that's oh so warm and comfortable.

But for you to fully understand what these sisters went through, you must first go to the very beginning, the beginning of the "Situation that could've been avoided."

*Flashback to three weeks ago*

They were all still happy, a normal looking family...

The mother who was Russian

The father who was Arabian

The mischievous twin sisters

And the happy, silly younger brother

Sarah and Sahara were turning eighteen in one month. Their younger brother, Rain, was turning fourteen in two weeks.

With their mother and father constantly working to keep food on the table, Sarah and Sahara were the ones who raised Rain, none of them were entirely close to their parents. Hell, the mother and father couldn't even tell the twins apart. They were simply the birth givers and that was it, there was no real connection.

And with that being said, theirs was a truly peculiar situation. With both the mother and father being highly religious, they weren't married. They had gotten together for one night of fun seventeen years ago, and realized too late that the mother was no longer alone in her body. Nine months later, their two precious "mistakes" were born.

They were lovely children, bearing their mother's teal eyes and slender but strong pale frame, and their father's dark brown hair, almost looking like dark chocolate. They gained all the perfect genes from both sides of the family.

Unfortunately though, both families were too ashamed to even look at either Sarah or Sahara, but at the same time, both families were too religious to abort them.

So, they had the twin girls, with the elder being Sarah and the younger, Sahara.

The families tried to move on, and both mother and father tried and tried again to find a church, a priest, anything to get them married, but many refused because they'd sinned and had children out of wedlock, and those who did agree, had a price that was far too high.

Four years of frustration and grief later, both mother and father got extremely drunk while the girls were away at a slumber party. And another nine months later, Rain was born, much to the horror of both families.

The twins didn't care though, they were intrigued by the little monkey that'd appeared randomly one day. Being four years in age didn't keep them from being far older mentally, and they immediately formed a bond with their new baby brother. Though he looked almost opposite of themselves, with their mother's curly dirty-blond hair, and their father's dark mysterious eyes, Rain also gained many of the nice attributes of both family lines.

Leaning how to properly bathe him, feed him, clothe him, and change him, they took over the raising of Rain while the mother and father both dealt with their turmoil's. Their need to stay faithful to their religion, overshadowing the love for the "mistakes" they've created.

Both Sarah and Sahara worked very hard to make sure Rain didn't go through what they did growing up, all the rejection and disappointments. And soon, Rain began not to care what people said about him. Only his older sister mattered to him and vice-versa.

~And so we start with the situation that could've been avoided~

It was a normal morning in that apartment. The mother and father were at the computer searching for religious groups they had a chance of joining while the twins and Rain sat at a small table eating soggy cereal, and listened to the news.

"There has been no further leads on the Candy Massacre case." The anchor lady announced in a serious tone, causing Sarah and Rain to snicker, only to get a warning look from Sahara.

"It's not funny you two, twelve children were found with their organs replaced with candy." She scolds.

"Yes, it's totally awful, so why'd they give it a name that sounds like someone broke into a gas station and stole for the chocolate bars?" Rain snickered as Sarah laughed outright.

Sahara reached over and wacked Sarah in the back of the head with an empty water bottle. "Really Sarah, you're the oldest of us three, stop encouraging rain and mature a bit."

Sarah sprawled in her chair like a sated cat, giving Sahara a lazy glance before yawning. "Naw, you're serious enough for the both of us, my dear sister." Before turning her attention back to the boy, "Rain, don't laugh, laughing at death is a bad omen."

Rain pouted, "No fair Sarah, you were laughing to, speak for yourself."

Sarah reached over and ruffled Rain's hair none too gently. "Respect your elder's brat," she grinned

Rain copied it with a grin of his own. "I saw you puke your guts out after gorging yourself on triple layer cake, respect isn't coming easy big sister."

"I seem to remember you began puking first." Sarah chuckled.

"Old age is giving you a faulty memory." Rain shot back quickly with a grin.

"Why you!" Sarah laughed as she lunged from her chair to tackle Rain from his, both of them sprawling on the ground as they begin wrestling, each battling to pin the other as they laughed without fear.

Sahara sighed as she picked up the three empty bowls and placed them in the sink before they got broken, and turned off the news as they began talking about three more hikers that's disappeared in the Rocky Mountain range.

Indeed, many strange things begun to happen around six years ago, and it all started when a cop was making his rounds and saw an, I quote, "Freakishly large skinny man, that had no face, and was standing over the body of a dead child."

It was quickly pinned as Slenderman, and soon that sparked a huge creepypasta rage. People began dressing up as them, people told stories and people sang songs.

Some even went into the mountain range to look for them. Some returned, some didn't.

Of you went hiking into the mountains these days, it was defiantly at your own risk.

Sahara watched on with amusement as her elder sister and little brother wrestled it out until Sarah pinned Rain on his stomach, leaving his arms in a painful position until he yielded.

"Kids!" Their mother called suddenly from the other room.

"Yeah!?" Sarah yelled from her sitting position on the floor next to Rain - who was resting on his back.

"Pack your bags!" Their father called excitedly. "We're moving."

"What!?" All three exclaimed at once.

to be continued...

-----------

All art you see is done by me :)