Chapter 14

~A few minutes later~

The house sat in stunned silence.

Both Jeff and and E.J. had left a few minutes after Slenderman had come to pick them up.

All of them were murderers and coldly psychotic.

All of them had come from messed up pasts. But even over all this time, they had little comprehension of how a parent could turn hostile towards their own children. Especially because of religious reasons.

The twins were still alive, Slenderman had gotten to them quickly enough to stop the brain swelling. But had to leave sooner than he'd anticipated to stop BEN from falling back into the past.

"Am I the only one who wants to go see them right now?" Sally spoke into the silence, playing with the feathered shoulder pads on Laughing Jack's outfit from her position on his lap.

"No," A boy named Lost Silver said. "I want to hurry and get them back here too."

"T-the-y definit-ely didn't d-deserve any o-of th-is." A young killer famous for his tics growled.

"Then again," Judge Angel spoke up thoughtfully, "what did any of us do to deserve what made us like this?" She spat out.

"Yeah yeah, we can all relate to them somehow." Laughing Jack said with a laugh if sarcasm. "They lived most of their lives knowing they weren't wanted." He said reminiscent, thinking of his own path.

"They felt the betrayal of their families, like Sally, Jeff, Toby and a few others." Hoodie pointed out.

"And like BEN," Masky pointed out, "They were killed by their own parents."

"Where is BEN?" The blue hedgehog glitch asked. They quarreled often, but their videogame obsession was a common ground they were able to find.

"He's in his game. Working on something. He locked out all outside communication other than Slender." Another, colorful Slenderin, pointed out, having been keeping tabs with Slenderman.

"What's going on Splendor?"

"BEN started reliving his death when the human boy died." Splendor said, his voice remorseful and frustrated.

Everyone went quiet with thought.

Reliving the day you awakened was one of the worst experiences you can have as a Creepypasta. Most go insane to the point of breaking. And most never come back from that breaking point.

"Will BEN be okay?" Sonic EXE asked gruffly, hiding his worry behind annoyance and disinterest.

"He hasn't shown any symptoms yet." Splendorman confirmed. "He seems to be busying himself in his games, working on something, though we have yet to know what. That, with the promise of the parents lives have been keeping him stable."

Most nodded their head in acceptance.

They weren't going to lose BEN.

He was one of them.

* * * * *
Jeff The Killer's POV:
* * * * *

This is Glorious! Jeff sighed mentally as he continued to scare the mother from a distance.

He could practically smell the fear coming off the woman...

Or maybe that's the burnt flesh, He thought with a little laugh.

He let out a louder, darker chuckle, and had the pleasure of watching the woman swivel around, trying to find the direction of his laugh.

She wouldn't. This woodland was on his side.