Chapter 13

"Who are you!?" Father demands as mother clasps her hands in a desperate prayer.

"Heheheh, I'm the last person you'll ever seen."

"You won't be able to harm us demon!" Mother shouted. "We have gods love and protection."

"Oh yeah?" The boy continued to laugh, "Interesting.....Theenn, I should be able......to do this!"

Suddenly, the entire car crackled with electricity.

The man and his wife shrieked with pain as their skin took in third degree burns.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Mother screamed.

The boy's voice went quiet for a few seconds, and when it came, it changed from childish and mischievous to demonic and enraged. "Parents should live their children, no matter who or what they are. Yet you've placed your greedy need to stay loyal to your stupid religion above your responsibility as a parent. Parents should place children above all else!" The radio crackled again and that boy's voice was back. "Why did you abandon me? Why did you let me drown?!"

The car crackled with electricity once again, causing both parents to cry out in agony.

"Please! Stop!" Mother cried as her skin charred black.

"Would you've stopped if your kids begged you?" That demonic voice was back, soaking oh so calmly. 

"We saved them!" Father shouted, enraged himself. "Who're you to judge our parenting?! We killed them so they had a chance at eternal paradise. I won't expect a low-life demon like you to understand."

The hood began glowing green the next second, and from that glow materialized a boy with dirty blond hair, a green peter-pan looking outfit , and a big green hat that looked like a sleepers cap. His eyes were what was truly demonic. Entirely black except for a red glowing pupil in the center.

It was his expression though that caught the parents attention. Boy looked confused and shocked all at the same time. Slightly shaking his head as if he just couldn't comprehend something.

His voice, when it came, sounded of stunned disbelief. "Y-You.....You really believe that you helped them.....don't you."

"Of course we did." Mother breathed, exasperated. "Why else would we've killed our children?"

The boy's face went dark, raged. A second later the electricity crackled again. Both parents screamed. When the boy stopped both parents were unrecognizable, all fried hair and black charred skin.

"You're a disgrace to all human parents everywhere!" The boy growled in his demonic voice, his dark eyes beginning to weep blood.

"BEN." A voice sounded from everywhere. A voice that sounded like hell itself washed in the voices of a thousand screams.

BEN froze on the heels of his name, and turned to the right slowly, looking a little sheepish. "Hello slender."

The parents looked around hopeful. Of course a silly child wouldn't be able to understand.

But adults were reasonable right?