Chapter 9

* * *
Ofenderman's P.O.V. (It will be in third person, I'm not attempting get in this guys head)
* * *

Offender's latest victim, - a plump middle age woman with pale blond hair - lost consciousness again while he played with her. He'd been on a killing spree he hadn't been able to do since he was first born.

He felt amazing! He could feel power permenating his body, his strength coming back! 

Knowing his victim wouldn't be able to scream, much less move if she woke up in the next ten minutes, he put on his coat and went to see if those four old geezers finally decrypt call the cops.

Offenderman had been royally pleased when he found out the people here didn't depend on outside law enforcement. It allowed him to act freely without having to worry about holding back and hiding his victims. Too bad Slenderman told him he couldn't keep any of his playmates. Some of them would've been worth keeping alive a while longer.

"People are dying!" A woman's voice shouted from down the hall. Pausing, offender tilted his head before scaling the wall to climb across a ceiling to a large room where'd he left his last victim.

From there he watched a scene that made him vibrate with pleasure. And as the elder woman named Marrisa was led away, a wide grin stretched its way across his face. 

This place just keeps getting better. He purrs, then stills as he hears the rustle if fabric that was currently surrounding his victim. It's seems she woke back up.

Shuddering with pleasure, Offender made his way back to the room he'd made his to find the plump blond trying to struggle away from the nest of pillows and blankets he'd made for himself and his victims, but mostly for himself.

Grabbing the blinds arm, he roughly flipped her and startled her waste, ridding himself of the trench coat in the process. His Silvia turned black with lust, his body vibrating with anticipation as he rubbed his race against the woman's throat and collar bone. Offender kissed her throat as her pulse fluttered with fear beneath his lips.

"Tut, tut, tut. You poor thing." He crooner as he felt his body grow hard. "Come on darling," Offender purred as he maneuvered their bodies into a primal position, much to the poor woman's dismay as she let out a whimper. "Shh, it's okay love. Let me in, it'll hurt so good." He crawled and jerked forward.

Offenders purring grew louder as the woman let out a chocked off cry. He'd already eased his edge with the first two hours with this woman, so this time he took his time. He pet her through the pain until her gasps and crystal were no longer of pain.

He may be a Sexual Offenderman, and the victims he keeps alive walk away with scars more often than not and come crawling back for more, but every once in a while, he'd like playmates to enjoy it too.

Too mad he can't keep them alive,  He thought as he went over the edge, really, it was such a shame.

-----------------------

Hey everyone!! I'm so sorry for not updating this as quickly as I did my last story, schools been crazy. And there's so much drama I'm trying to stay out of.

I’ll try to get this knocked out this weekend. Thanks for being understanding, and remember to star and comment. ;)