Chapter 10

I scream, wiggling out from under the person and spin around, barely able to breathe. There stands Austin with the goofiest grin on his face, chuckling. I gasp and smack the living daylight out of him. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I scream. Oliver walks into the room laughing his ass off. I glare at him. "Were you in on this, too?" He continues laughing while nodding. I stomp over to the corner of the room, sitting down and hugging my knees to my chest while I start crying.

"Baby!" Austin screams, wobbling over to me like a penguin and hugging me. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" I look up to see Oliver giving me an apologetic look. I sniffle.

"It's fine. Just remember that I'll get you back at the most unexpected time," I say, lightening up a bit. His eyes widen.

"Oh, please don't."

"Learn from your mistakes. Why are you home, anyways?"

"I forgot my wallet," he says, patting his butt pocket. I giggle and shove him off of me. "Plus, I wanted to make sure you and Oli weren't getting freaky." As much as I didn't want to, I couldn't help but burst into laughter. So did Oli.

"Never in a million years would I ever sleep with him," I say, regaining myself as I stand up. Austin chuckles.

"You better not, or else I'd have to kill you both slowly and painfully." He swings his car keys around his finger as he opens up the front door, kissing the top of my head. "I'll be back around noon tomorrow. Call if you need anything."

"Love you, boo!" I yell after him.

"Love you too, boo!" I watch him drive off and lock the door as a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist. I clench my teeth together.

"Don't deny the fact you would totally sleep with me. Maybe not today, or any time soon, but eventually you're gonna want to." I groan and wiggle myself from his grip, turning around to face him.

"How about this. For the next hour, I dare you to not be a total pervert. Deal?" He smirks.

"What do I get if I win?"

"I don't know yet. How about you get to pick what we do next?" He smiles and shakes his head.

"Nahh, too lame. How about, if I win, I get a kiss from you?" My jaw drops. Then again...there's no way in hell he could go a full hour without making a sly comment. "And if you win, I'll leave you alone for a whole month."

"Deal." We shake hands, and the grin on his face becomes wider. "But since you almost killed me not even ten minutes ago, I get to choose what we're doing next." He shrugs, stuffing his hands in his pockets. I think for a moment before evilly smirking, grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs. I run into the bathroom and sit him on the toilet. With the seat down, of course.

"Summer...?" He questions as I rummage through the bathroom cabinet. The smile doesn't leave my face as I take out the small container. "Woah, woah, woah. What is that?"

"It's a face mask, Oliver. Calm down."

"That better be for you, because there's no way in hell I'm putting that on my face."

"You will if you wanna live," I say, opening the lid and dabbing my fingers in there. I put it up to his face and he screams. "What?!"

""That looks disgusting!"

"Grow a pair," I say, applying it to his face.

"Maybe I enjoy having a vagina," he jokes, making a disgusted face as I put on some more. "What exactly does this do?"

"It makes your skin all soft and shit," I explain, finishing up.

"Oh. Can I put this on you, too?" I laugh.

"I will never let you go anywhere near my face."

"You kinda have to when you lose the bet and I kiss you," he says with a smile. Not a pervy one, but a goofy one. I roll my eyes.

"Dream on."

"I will, thank you very much." I wash the icky stuff from my hands and put the container back, giggling at him. He raises an eyebrow and sighs. "Why can I barely move my face?" I laugh even harder, since it sounds funny when he can't move and he tries to talk.

"It's a little stiff. You can wash it off in twenty minutes." He groans. "Here, come look at my masterpiece." He gets up and walks in front of the mirror. The look on his face is absolutely priceless, and I die of laughter (A/N: The picture of Oli's reaction is on the side >>>).

"WHAT IS THAT?!" He screams. I laugh again. "Just you wait, Summer. I'm gonna get you back so hard."

(A/N: I apologize for its shortness. The next chapter should be up in a few hours at the most. Honestly that picture of Oliver is probably my favorite by far >>>>> Okay, thank you for reading all this time! You're all precious liddo angels <3)