Chapter 15

-Summer-

It's been three hours since my talk with Lights. Right after I got home, I cleaned the entire house and took a shower. Now I was just drying off and deciding on an outfit. While I'm throwing my towel in the laundry basket, a little black bag caught my eye. Oli's bag. I walk over to it and sit on the floor, deciding whether to go through it or not. Screw it. I unzip it and look around, only to find some clothes, deodorant, a comb, and cologne. I pick up one of his shirts, which read, "Drop Dead" on the front. Out of curiosity, I bring it up to my face, taking in the scent. Yep. It smells just like him. Oh my god, Summer. Stop. You're being a creep.

But who ever listens to me, anyway?

I slip the shirt over my head and stick my arms through, standing up. It went down to about mid-thigh and was extremely comfortable. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me wearing it, right?

Deciding to skip wearing pants, I sit at my desk and open up my laptop, logging into Tumblr. Hugging my knees against my chest, I scroll through the 'Oliver Sykes' tag. Don't ask why. I'm just curious of what his fans think and say about him. Most of the stuff I found so far were fan art, gifs, and collages. "Summer!" I hear Austin yell from downstairs, followed by the sound of the door closing and a bag being set down.

"In my room!" Seconds later, I hear Austin's feet run up the stairs and then I see him in the doorway with a bag. "Hey!"

"I got you something," he says with a smile, walking over to me and sitting on my lap. I don't care if he's super skinny and lighter than most grown men. He's still heavy.

"Is this really necessary?" I ask, trying to push him off. He remains seated and pulls a necklace out of a little bag. I gasp and he smiles, clipping it around my neck. "That's so pretty!" i exclaim, looking down at the little fox on the necklace.

"I thought you'd like it," he laughs, bringing me into a hug.

"Thank you, Austin." Once we pull away, he looks over at my computer screen and raises an eyebrow.

"What's this?" My face turns bright red and I look away.

"I was just looking for some embarrassing stories of Oli to hold against him."

"Yeah, sure you were."

"I was!"

"Then why are you wearing his shirt?" I look down at it and shrug.

"It's comfy." He squints his eyes at me and sighs, getting up and walking into my bathroom. "What are you doing?"

"Checking your trash," he answers simply.

"For...?" He's silent for a moment before slowly coming back out. In his hand he was holding an empty trojan packet, and he lifts it up with an angered expression.

"This."